Your next Concerts?

Phoenix

QUOTE (Jaye @ Sep 1 2009, 10:46 PM)
Steve Hackett!! bncegrn.gif
20th Nov, Wirral
I'm going with my two bandmates biggrin.gif

Tonight, omg! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/Emotes/excited.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Nov 20 2009, 06:14 PM)
20th Nov, Wirral

Tonight, omg! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/Jett_Moonwing/Emotes/excited.gif

Oh! WE were almost going to this one but are going to see him on Sunday instead at Holmfirth Picturedrome.

We could have had a mini TRF meet. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (edie @ Nov 20 2009, 05:22 PM)
20th Nov, Wirral

Oh! WE were almost going to this one but are going to see him on Sunday instead at Holmfirth Picturedrome.

Aww! doh.gif tongue.gif

Enjoy yours! bncegrn.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Jaye @ Nov 20 2009, 06:43 PM)
QUOTE (edie @ Nov 20 2009, 05:22 PM)
20th Nov, Wirral

Aww! doh.gif tongue.gif

Enjoy yours! bncegrn.gif biggrin.gif

And you - hope it lives up to expectations!

My next concerts!?

- This next week I'm seeing Devo two nights in a row. f*ckin' lucky I am. biggrin.gif

- I wanna go to Spiral Beach's next two Toronto shows. One of them's free, so I'm there for sure. The other one... I hope I can make it, but if not, hey there's the free one, and that'll be my fourth time seeing them anyways!

- After that I have Between the Buried and Me to look forward to in the new year. I've only ever heard one song, and that was on YouTube last night, (It was pretty good, but I don't think I was in the right mood) but I'm going because Cynic, one of my favourite bands of all time, are opening. Bonus, Devin Townsend and Scale the Summit are also opening. It's funny because I've actually seen everybody performing before except for Between the Buried and Me. I saw Cynic open for (and upstage) Meshuggah, and that's how I originally got into them.

- Then there's Slayer/Megadeth, which got postponed and rescheduled, and they added Testament to the bill. Oh boy!

QUOTE (Finbar @ Nov 20 2009, 01:04 PM)
My next concerts!?

- This next week I'm seeing Devo two nights in a row. f*ckin' lucky I am. biggrin.gif
- I wanna go to Spiral Beach's next two Toronto shows. One of them's free, so I'm there for sure. The other one... I hope I can make it, but if not, hey there's the free one, and that'll be my fourth time seeing them anyways!
- After that I have Between the Buried and Me to look forward to in the new year. I've only ever heard one song, and that was on YouTube last night, (It was pretty good, but I don't think I was in the right mood) but I'm going because Cynic, one of my favourite bands of all time, are opening. Bonus, Devin Townsend and Scale the Summit are also opening. It's funny because I've actually seen everybody performing before except for Between the Buried and Me. I saw Cynic open for (and upstage) Meshuggah, and that's how I originally got into them.
- Then there's Slayer/Megadeth, which got postponed and rescheduled, and they added Testament to the bill. Oh boy!

I wanna go to that Slayer/Megadeath concert too. I saw it was rescheduled which means I might be able to go to it. biggrin.gif

Aww crap Devin Townsend Band is opening for Between the Burried and Me... damn. I love Devin Townsend... banghead.gif

Still trying to see if I can get tickets for Rob Zombie next Saturday at Sound Academy!!! Looks like they are on sale now!!! 1022.gif

QUOTE (Wartypig @ Nov 21 2009, 03:55 PM)
Steve Hackett tonight

This was the gig I was first planning on seeing, but it was sold out by the time I got to it! tongue.gif

Simple Minds - December 2nd

** Lynyrd Skynyrd - March 4th ** (really looking forward to seeing this guys!)

Stereophonics - March 6th

QUOTE (PhilCastro @ Dec 3 2009, 08:16 PM)
I'm seeing Dark Star Orchestra tomorrow smile.gif

A Grateful Dead Tribute band

awesome! those guys are great! they are coming back to town this spring.

the night I saw them they recreated a show I was at- Hampton 1987. 1022.gif

i might go see Pelican on saturday night. going to try to see Umphreys McGee in february and Acid MOthers Temple in april.

slight chance i will go the warren haynes X-jam in Dec.

QUOTE (tangy @ Dec 4 2009, 03:38 PM)

awesome! those guys are great!

Im getting ready to head out and meet my friends in a bit... Im excited! this is gonna be fun! smile.gif

QUOTE (tangy @ Dec 4 2009, 03:38 PM)

awesome! those guys are great! they are coming back to town this spring.

the night I saw them they recreated a show I was at- Hampton 1987. 1022.gif

Dont expect them to be as good anymore because their one guitar player(the Jerry Guy) is leaving to play in Further.