Yesterday and today:

Ben Folds - Rockin' The Suburbs

Ben Folds - Speed Graphic (EP)

Ben Folds - Sunny 16 (EP)

Ben Folds - Super D (EP)

Edited by Super25Smasher

8 hours ago, Chronos said:

Tool_-_Fear_Inoculum.png

I am forever pissed off we never got a normal CD release that doesn't cost an arm, a leg and my left bollock

• Like 3

Taylor Swift- Reputation 

In my top five albums of the 2010s.

Yesterday:

Paul McCartney - Memory Almost Full

Paul McCartney - Flaming Pie

In SOCN recently, the point was made that Rush gets a pass for their late 20th century output because of the longevity of their career.  In effect, the argument was made that eventually even great artists have to come down the mountain.  Flaming Pie was released 30 years after Sgt. Pepper.  Memory Almost Full was released when McCartney, who as a young man wistfully sang "When I'm Sixty-Four," was.  They're both great albums.

• Like 3

Taylor Swift- Lover 

Opeth- My Arms, Your Hearse

Swans - The Beggar 

Queens Of The Stone Age - In Times New Roman (better than my initial estimation, but not good enough to warrant another listen for me)

Caligula’s Horse - Bloom

Dream Theatre - Distance Over Time

• Like 1

3000x3000-1-500x500.png

Favourite tracks - Love Bites, Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad, Paper Sun and Turn To Dust. I like all 16 tracks, though Sugar is really an unappealing version - shame as it's one of my favourite Def Leppard tracks.

Edited by yyz305
  • Like 3

Taylor Swift

Lover(9/10)

Midnights (5/10)

Lover......i've championed this from the beginning when fans were cool on it.  Now it's getting a re-evaluation and i'm happy but like what did i say, lol

Midnights? the opposite.  most love it i'm just like it's ok but it has been done way better BY tayolr so.......to be fair i tried this again cause i heard the title song on XM and i loved it.  but same reaction to the album, lol

i'm just kinda tired of her  fear of aging revenge schtick she does.  i know it's not a schtick really but maybe i dunno,  take a break and work on you Taylor?  i swear she gonna have her own breakdown.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000