What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Sick of being sick!!! :madra: :madra: :madra:

Hope you get well soon!

Thanks,

It's been a fu***** nightmare! Feel better today and it will be my first day back to work since last week.

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, Troutman. Hope things look up for you soon.

• Like 1

Sick of being sick!!! :madra: :madra: :madra:

Hope you get well soon!

Thanks,

It's been a fu***** nightmare! Feel better today and it will be my first day back to work since last week.

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well, Troutman. Hope things look up for you soon.

Thanks young lady. :D

It's been really bad this past week but things are looking better. Off to work in a few hours. :cool:

• Like 1

Just got SEVEN notices from my cable/internet company that my IP address was illegally downloading/sharing rock albums this past Sunday.

The guilty party, my Internet-addicted nephew, who has been staying with me a few days every week, is in BIG trouble.

He turned 18 today, and he's about to get a shocking birthday present - all SEVEN e-mails I got from the cable company..... :rage: :rage:

It's the 4th day of October, and we're getting FACKING SNOW FLURRIES ALREADY!!! :rage: :rage:

Cold, cold rain with FACKING SNOW FLURRIES mixed in!!! :rage: :rage:

It's the 4th day of October, and we're getting FACKING SNOW FLURRIES ALREADY!!! :rage: :rage:

Cold, cold rain with FACKING SNOW FLURRIES mixed in!!! :rage: :rage:

Geez. Awful. I can't imagine.... :sundog:

Grrr. . . . .battle with husband over his wanting to take off work next Saturday to watch a football game. It'd be one thing if he wanted to take a paid day off. But he's a tennis coach; on Saturdays he's got 5 afternoon classes to teach. He can easily sub that out as there is no shortage of other pros who want the money. But he already took one Saturday off this coaching cycle for a bike race.

He complained that "it's only x number of dollars." But yeah, we already LOST x number of dollars 2 weeks ago. Plus he is angling for the managerial spot at this club and bailing on classes for stupid football doesn't look good.

Have I mentioned before how much I really f*ckin' hate football???? Priorities, bub. For a number of years I worked on Saturdays and missed every Triple Crown race and Breeder's Cup. He can do what I did - record it.

For a number of years I worked on Saturdays and missed every Triple Crown race and Breeder's Cup. He can do what I did - record it.

I remember working the night my favorite baseball team won the World Series a few years ago. I found out what happened when I got home and watched the recording—and I highly doubt the outcome would've been any more thrilling had I watched the game as it was happening.

Tell your husband to get his ass to work. :madra:

• Like 1

That Gladstone Brooks PPI advert: "Don't you know you may be entitled to a refund?" Everytime I see that dude on the screen, I go: "F*** off!" :rage:

Ah, well... :sigh:

• Like 1

A homeless man died yesterday in my country because the emergency central refused to send an ambulance, and a 12 year old boy died after 2 days because he didn't get the attention needed. Again they wouldn't send an ambulance.

Stuff like that makes me hate the world I live in and condemn it all to hell!

• Like 1

For a number of years I worked on Saturdays and missed every Triple Crown race and Breeder's Cup. He can do what I did - record it.

I remember working the night my favorite baseball team won the World Series a few years ago. I found out what happened when I got home and watched the recording—and I highly doubt the outcome would've been any more thrilling had I watched the game as it was happening.

Tell your husband to get his ass to work. :madra:

:LOL:

i was working in the sun while cleaning out a theater shed and halfway through working i realized that i forgot sunscreen. now my face is burned :(

Just got an email that said my offer deadline for a repeat internship with Principal Financial Group won't be extended after Oct. 30. My interview in Seattle with Microsoft is on the same day. Needless to say, I'm very pissed off at Principal, tying my hands like that.

Well this has been annoying me all week. I do Spanish at school and our teacher has given us four days to learn four long paragraphs for an important test. :rage:

I don't know how she expects us to do it. I've got my test tomorrow so I've been busy revising tonight.

Someone literally pissed in my cheerios. I got the bowl out, set it on the table, threw in a spoon, poured the cheerios in- and right at the moment i was about to reach for the milk carton, this jack ass just whips his member out and pisses away. No such thing as manners anymore.

Someone literally pissed in my cheerios. I got the bowl out, set it on the table, threw in a spoon, poured the cheerios in- and right at the moment i was about to reach for the milk carton, this jack ass just whips his member out and pisses away. No such thing as manners anymore.

:eh:

My life. (Well, maybe not my life, but my current situation.)

I have been suffering from an episode of severe depression for the past couple of weeks or so that has crippled me emotionally, to the extent of not being able to tolerate simple activities such as getting out of bed, for example. I have missed work because of this, and am now unemployed as a consequence. When I arrived at work yesterday, my manager told me I was not supposed to be there, and that I needed to return home. :(

During the drive home, the power steering pump began emitting loud noises, which is just another expense to add to the list of repairs my vehicle needs that I am unable to afford, especially now. (When one thing goes wrong, everything does. :eyeroll:) I’ve been contemplating my life, wondering why everything happens the way it does - I’ve lost my Dad, my house, and now my job; I am going to be short for bills this month, and recently I have found out my Mom needs surgery after injuring herself at work. What if something goes wrong during her procedure? I am so frustrated with everything right now… why can’t it be me that needs the surgery? I don’t think I could tolerate watching something happen to her, after seeing what happened to my Dad. Losing one parent is difficult enough.

I’m not asking for sympathy, or trying to complain for the sake of it; I’m just, tired, right now. I’m tired of believing I am making progress, only to be pushed back even further than I was before. I understand I made the conscious decision to miss work, but it’s impossible to function when you have major depression and are depressive bi-polar, without medication. I attempted suicide yet again a short while ago and was hospitalized for a few days, which probably sounds silly from me, if you have read my post in the ‘Deciding To Be Child Free’ thread. I’m not sure where I am going with this, now, but anyways… depression is a serious illness, and will destroy your life if you allow it to. This isn’t ordinary sadness; it completely drains you of all energy, and causes you to care about absolutely nothing, while at the same time you feel so incredibly terrified about the outcome of the future. The fact you are making poor choices causes you to feel even worse, and it becomes a snowball effect, if that makes sense.

So, if you are suffering from depression, please seek help. I suppose that’s all for now.

• Like 3

I have been suffering from an episode of severe depression for the past couple of weeks or so that has crippled me emotionally, to the extent of not being able to tolerate simple activities such as getting out of bed, for example. I have missed work because of this, and am now unemployed as a consequence. When I arrived at work yesterday, my manager told me I was not supposed to be there, and that I needed to return home. :(

During the drive home, the power steering pump began emitting loud noises, which is just another expense to add to the list of repairs my vehicle needs that I am unable to afford, especially now. (When one thing goes wrong, everything does. :eyeroll:) I’ve been contemplating my life, wondering why everything happens the way it does - I’ve lost my Dad, my house, and now my job; I am going to be short for bills this month, and recently I have found out my Mom needs surgery after injuring herself at work. What if something goes wrong during her procedure? I am so frustrated with everything right now… why can’t it be me that needs the surgery? I don’t think I could tolerate watching something happen to her, after seeing what happened to my Dad. Losing one parent is difficult enough.

I’m not asking for sympathy, or trying to complain for the sake of it; I’m just, tired, right now. I’m tired of believing I am making progress, only to be pushed back even further than I was before. I understand I made the conscious decision to miss work, but it’s impossible to function when you have major depression and are depressive bi-polar, without medication. I attempted suicide yet again a short while ago and was hospitalized for a few days, which probably sounds silly from me, if you have read my post in the ‘Deciding To Be Child Free’ thread. I’m not sure where I am going with this, now, but anyways… depression is a serious illness, and will destroy your life if you allow it to. This isn’t ordinary sadness; it completely drains you of all energy, and causes you to care about absolutely nothing, while at the same time you feel so incredibly terrified about the outcome of the future. The fact you are making poor choices causes you to feel even worse, and it becomes a snowball effect, if that makes sense.

So, if you are suffering from depression, please seek help. I suppose that’s all for now.

:(

• Like 2

:(

ditto :( :rose: Edited by Narpski
  • Like 1