What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

Beeing feeling very tired for a week now. Last weekend I was sick and other than that I thought it was just my body adjusting to work, but now I need to call the doctor. If I turn around myself two or three times I get dizzy and need to sit down. And it doesn't get better :(

Beeing feeling very tired for a week now. Last weekend I was sick and other than that I thought it was just my body adjusting to work, but now I need to call the doctor. If I turn around myself two or three times I get dizzy and need to sit down. And it doesn't get better :(

What was the last thing you had to eat?

• Like 1

:hug2: ..?

• Like 1

As the self proclaimed resident expert on sinus infections and ear, nose and throat issues in general, you may have a problem there. If you got mucus and head/ear pressure antibiotics are probably in your near future and you will be dizzy as hell. I had the sinus surgery as you may recall back in April and I have a sinus infection as we speak and am on an antibiotic. I thought the damn surgery was supposed to stop this sh*t.... :rage: :)
  • Like 1

What was the last thing you had to eat?

It was a processed pizza. I don't think it's something I ate because it all started with a cold.

As the self proclaimed resident expert on sinus infections and ear, nose and throat issues in general, you may have a problem there. If you got mucus and head/ear pressure antibiotics are probably in your near future and you will be dizzy as hell. I had the sinus surgery as you may recall back in April and I have a sinus infection as we speak and am on an antibiotic. I thought the damn surgery was supposed to stop this sh*t.... :rage: :)

I think it could be related. Every morning I wake up I need to clear my nose to breathe, and I'm having more and more mucus in my throat. To begin with my cough was dry, but that's steadily changing. My throat hurts right under my jawbone and I do have problems with pressure in my ear. Right after I swallow what I drink I need to readjust pressure. I might have to get my tonsils removed I guess.

first of all, its too damn hot outside, as usual, and it took way too long to get home from school today...in my dad's stuffy and hot car.

long story short, i was dripping,

Nothing. It's been a completely lackluster day.

Me either.... :cheers:

Noting pissed me off but nothing exciting happened... come on life :rage:

My life every day..... :zzz:

I turned 40 in June, Alsgalpal...it's not as bad as it seems.

What pissed me off today is that I got a "no" on my applications to new positions in my company. The 8th recruitment process I went through, and failed at all of them. Maybe it's time for a career change.