What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

today was my first day of senior year (which says enough) and it was very hot and crowded. and everyone kept walking slow. fun.
  • Like 1

Myself,

For asuming some one stole my firewood at the camp site. Went to the store and came back and the wood was gone. After about an hour, a guy walked over and told me he moved it under a tree so that it wasn't getting rained on. :facepalm: :P

Edited by troutman

my 3rd period is a class that i really don't want to be in and i can't switch out, how nice. :facepalm:

Having been begged and pleaded with last year to do so, my immediate family is hosting the annual family get together this weekend.

Only 7of the 140+ family members are coming.

Usually we make the 360 mile trip back to the town where our family is from for this, and only 2 cousins and their children(they have one each) are coming, their dad, and one other uncle/aunt couple.

Nice.

See if the 16 of us make the trip next year.

I think not.

• Like 2

This woman at work who was complaining all night about a guy getting his first car. A few of us were discussing what a great deal he got and how nice it was. A 1968 Plymouth Fury. It is in great shape and his father brought it by for him to see. We all took a short break to check it out. Later on she kept complaining how he was talking too much about it. I finally told her to quit being jealous and to stop ragging on the guy. Who does this when a person gets their first car? A person should congradulate them and be happy for that person.

I seem to be second guessing myself a lot lately. When I think it through I shouldn't feel any bad feelings, but still I do.

Interesting,

I get that feeling at times. Maybe putting to much pressure on yourself even when there is no good reason. Life brings some thing different every day. Find some thing possitive to do that you enjoy. :sundog:

• Like 1

There has been shootings on the street I live yesterday evening! Mostly gang related it seems. My country has huge problems with muslims who don't want to integrate, and I'm so fed up with it that I'll vote for those who will close the borders at the next election!

You wanna know what really pisses me off? There is a school, kindergarden and daycare center on this street!

f**k!

Edited by The Analog Grownup
  • Like 1

There has been shootings on the street I live yesterday evening! Mostly gang related it seems. My country has huge problems with muslims who don't want to integrate, and I'm so fed up with it that I'll vote for those who will close the borders at the next election!

You wanna know what really pisses me off? There is a school, kindergarden and daycare center on this street!

f**k!

I understand how you feel,

But this should be posted in SOCN. Be strong and be well prepared. :madra:

f**k!

It would make good content for SOCN and maybe I will make a thread there when I have collected my thoughts. :)

• Like 1

f**k!

It would make good content for SOCN and maybe I will make a thread there when I have collected my thoughts. :)

Oh believe me,

It will. :LOL: :D

Forehead itchy!!! :boohoo:

I think my forehead senses barometric pressure...or has a dew point....or something...

i can't do a stupid project for a class that i don't even want to be in because my printer is a piece of shit. :fuckinputer:

Started working as a dishwasher a week before Sunday at the local college. Today a new girl came in and started bossing everyone around (even the folks that had seniority over her) and held everyone up because we didn't want an argument

Was she hot at least?....
  • Like 1

Started working as a dishwasher a week before Sunday at the local college. Today a new girl came in and started bossing everyone around (even the folks that had seniority over her) and held everyone up because we didn't want an argument

Very plain

Very plain

Well Kelly McGillis was pretty plain in Witness and hot as hell so..

Very plain

Well Kelly McGillis was pretty plain in Witness and hot as hell so..

Well I saw more of her bitchface than anything else. She had quite the stinkeye because I couldn't do her work for her

:LOL:

Priority number one. :P

• Like 1

my entire thermos of water leaked into my backpack during 4th period. it was dripping and everything, not fun at all.