What pissed you off today? v.2

Mara

i got my hair cut which is nice but the stylist kept making snarky comments about the condition of my hair :boo hiss:

i got my hair cut which is nice but the stylist kept making snarky comments about the condition of my hair :boo hiss:

Time to up your game with respect to shampoo and conditioner you use.

Edited by Dr. Sheldon Cooper

It's more of a concerned thing,

I just heard on the news about a missing elderly man at the same campground I was at this weekend. I talked with him and his wife for about fifteen minutes on where to fish for trout and the regulations. They are from Missouri. I called the State Troopers and gave detailed information on our conversation and where to fish. I sure hope he is ok and that they find him. The good thing is, the water level is really low as far as being caught up in fast moving water. I sure hope he didn't go alone to a tributary stream where there is a high volume of bears. Waiting for a phone call back from the Troopers. The dispatch lady asked me to be available if at all possible.

• Like 1

I just heard on the news about a missing elderly man at the same campground I was at this weekend. I talked with him and his wife for about fifteen minutes on where to fish for trout and the regulations. They are from Missouri. I called the State Troopers and gave detailed information on our conversation and where to fish. I sure hope he is ok and that they find him. The good thing is, the water level is really low as far as being caught up in fast moving water. I sure hope he didn't go alone to a tributary stream where there is a high volume of bears. Waiting for a phone call back from the Troopers. The dispatch lady asked me to be available if at all possible.

Doesn't sound good. Hope they find him unharmed.

• Like 1

Well,

I have the next two days off. I am seriously thinking of driving up there to look for him.

Edited by troutman
  • Like 1

Well,

I have the next two days off. I am seriously thinking of driving up there to look for him.

If it's a possibility then I would if I was you. Just the fact that you're thinking about it will probably haunt you if you don't.

• Like 1

Oh no, I hope he's okay.

• Like 1

Well,

If it's a possibility then I would if I was you. Just the fact that you're thinking about it will probably haunt you if you don't.

Yeah,

Here is the article. I really want to but there is a team of folks doing it now. They will just keep me from trying. Still ponerding it though.

BTW,

The second comment about the article is total stupidity!! :facepalm:

http://www.adn.com/article/20140804/searchers-comb-area-missouri-fisherman-missing-sunday-near-willow-creek

Edited by troutman

Well,

Yeah,

Here is the article. I really want to but there is a team of folks doing it now. They will just keep me from trying. Still ponerding it though.

BTW,

http://www.adn.com/a...ar-willow-creek

You're probably right. Besides you helped them by giving the informations you had.

• Like 2

Well,

Yeah,

BTW,

You're probably right. Besides you helped them by giving the informations you had.

I just got off the phone with a friend who works in the Search and Rescue dept. He advised me not to go at this point. Since it's in the early stages of the search I could be arrested for disrupting the search team.

Well,

Yeah,

BTW,

I just got off the phone with a friend who works in the Search and Rescue dept. He advised me not to go at this point. Since it's in the early stages of the search I could be arrested for disrupting the search team.

Wow I did not know you could get arrested for helping. Best not to go then :)

Well,

Yeah,

BTW,

Wow I did not know you could get arrested for helping. Best not to go then :)

It's normal for most places any where you go. Especially during the early stages of a search. They are experts and don't want you disrupting things. If they do call off the search at some point I will go. But he couldn't have gone to far. I hope they search up stream on Deception Creek. It dumps in to Willow creek. That's where most Bears in the area concentrate.

Well,

Be careful, Troutman! You are a nice man.

• Like 1

Well,

Thanks young lady. :rose:

Talking with the guy and his wife was really cool. I lived in Missouri for a few years back in the late 60's. We talked about how things were now compared to when I was last there ect. His wife loves fly fishing so that was fun to talk about.

It was the third comment in the artical that I thought was stupid!

• Like 2

The guy

Well,

Talking with the guy and his wife was really cool. I lived in Missouri for a few years back in the late 60's. We talked about how things were now compared to when I was last there ect. His wife loves fly fishing so that was fun to talk about.

The guy is still missing,

Not good. The troopers have been in touch with me about where he might have gone.

The guy

Well,

Not good. The troopers have been in touch with me about where he might have gone.

Oh no :(

• Like 1

The guy

Well,

They called me late last night. They are checking the obvious places in the area. But I told them to check upstream on Deception creek which dumps in to Willow creek. That's where some really good trout fishing can be found. But it is also a place where a lot of Bears hang out.

The guy

Well,

They called me late last night. They are checking the obvious places in the area. But I told them to check upstream on Deception creek which dumps in to Willow creek. That's where some really good trout fishing can be found. But it is also a place where a lot of Bears hang out.

I hope he didn't go there. This is very sad. Hoping for the best, Troutman!

today was just an emotional toll with crying and screaming at my brother.

God-damned over-caffeinated HR director.........we had to sit for TWENTY MINUTES in our nightly start up meeting, while this babbling dingbat went on and on AND ON....trying to explain how we can log on to our company's website via the company iPad in the Education Room. She had no idea of what she was doing, but that didn't stop her from driving us all crazy with her constant 100mph babbling......... :rage: :rage:
  • Like 1

registration day at school (a.k.a long lines and hot weather). not fun at all.

Enjoy it now Kiddo,

The day is coming when you will be out on your own and paying the bills. :P

and that day is going to come very quick since I'm a senior in high school.

• Like 1

Enjoy it now Kiddo,

The day is coming when you will be out on your own and paying the bills. :P

and that day is going to come very quick since I'm a senior in high school.

:LOL: Enjoy the ride. :P

• Like 1