Let Us Give Thanks....

Principled Man

....for all the wonderful things we have in Life.

http://johnyamin.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/give_thanks.jpg

• Like 8

At this time of Thanksgiving, let our thoughts turn to those friendships and support that means so much.

I don't know the source of this quote but thought it sums up how I am feeling about my online friends here at TRF. Bless everyone :heart:

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 7

"Happy Thanksgiving, to all of the people, everyone, and friends on here, who are celebrating it in the U.S., and anywhere else".
  • Like 6

Happy Thanksgiving to all living in the USA, expats around the world and whatever you Brits call this day like Plum Harvest or some shite.

Who's carving the jellied eel this year?

:P

Watching this in honor of today on Peacock. Haven't seen it in years since it was on one of the Starz channels. PS Hoffman's (RIP) film debut as well.

17D2MmV.gif

Can't believe they're my blood. I.Q. of sloths and the manners of banshees. He's a mechanic, she's a homemaker. He knows as much about cars as a beauty queen, and she bakes cookies, taste like wing nuts. As for the tots, they're twits.

Happy Thanksgiving to all living in the USA, expats around the world and whatever you Brits call this day like Plum Harvest or some shite.

Who's carving the jellied eel this year?

:P

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-BM02yP4kUOg/VqPg_YtihuI/AAAAAAAAcgg/jFk0UL6D7K8/s1600/My+Hovercraft+Is+Full+of+Eels.jpg

• Like 2

Watching this in honor of today on Peacock. Haven't seen it in years since it was on one of the Starz channels. PS Hoffman's (RIP) film debut as well.

17D2MmV.gif

Can't believe they're my blood. I.Q. of sloths and the manners of banshees. He's a mechanic, she's a homemaker. He knows as much about cars as a beauty queen, and she bakes cookies, taste like wing nuts. As for the tots, they're twits.

Great movie!