The 2021 NFL thread

Nova Carmina

STEELERS WIN IN OT AND INDY LOSES! STEP ONE ACCOMPLISHED! Now for the Raiders- Chargers game NOT to end in a tie.

The Colts should be utterly ashamed of themselves. They were once seen as Super Bowl contenders, but that mirage dissolved away quickly.

They need a big upgrade at quarterback and a better defense, obviously.

Wentz is a (easily bruised) choker. Thats why we won the SB with a backup. :) :)

You won that SB thanks to the leadership of a Godly, Christian man that your entire team believed in. Foles is the reason for your SB season and only a fool would think differently. Say the name! FOLES!!!!

Who's happier, the Chiefs or Bengals?

:lol:

I know who I'd rather face.

No offense, BC.

Even 78jazz probably thinks the Chiefs can win that one.

Kinda felt bad for the Chargers at the end there. Herbert hung tough to get that game tied late in the 4th. That ineligible receiver call in OT might haunt SD for a while.

I'm guessing after seeing Spanos on the sidelines most San Diegans are celebrating right now.

1641792417[/url]' post='4981131']

Kinda felt bad for the Chargers at the end there. Herbert hung tough to get that game tied late in the 4th. That ineligible receiver call in OT might haunt SD for a while.

I thought it was a bogus call. He was only 2-3 yards off the line. That happens in every game.

And I don’t feel sorry for the Chargers’ head coach, who I think is a fool. His frequent going for it on 4th down in his own territory and going for 2 when it’s not necessary is killing his team. It’s pure hubris on his part.

Edited by Principled Man

Nice win by the Raiders. Kind of a tribute to Madden. And Ben gets one last shot at the playoffs. Chargers are ok with Herbert. What were the Colts thinking when they picked up Wentz?

What were the Colts thinking when they picked up Wentz?

That they couldn't find anyone better.

• Like 2

1641792417[/url]' post='4981131']

I thought it was a bogus call. He was only 2-3 yards off the line. That happens in every game.

And I don’t feel sorry for the Chargers’ head coach, who I think is a fool. His frequent going for it on 4th down in his own territory and going for 2 when it’s not necessary is killing his team. It’s pure hubris on his part.

I feel sorry for the/my Chargers also ... and their head coach is a FOOL!

... on to the playoffs and more tomfoolery!

Thought I'd mention..............the Raiders got fukked yet again by the NFL. They played the last game of the regular season which ended at 10:00 PM Pacific time Sunday night. They now are scheduled to play the Bengals in Cincy at 1:30 PM Saturday afternoon in the first playoff game of the weekend thus having basically a 5 1/2 day turnaround between games and having to travel to the Eastern time zone to play the game. That folks is what's called a "competitive disadvantage". Don't forget earlier this year they rescheduled their game vs. Cleveland despite them having no Covid issues (only Cleveland did) and despite saying they wouldn't do exactly that leaving the Raiders only 5 days til their next game. By the way, they won both thus ruining the league's attempt to derail their season.

Hey NFL, I know you're still pissed that Al won the lawsuit against you and you had to pay him millions, but he's dead and has been for some time now. Isn't it time to quit trying to pay the organization back and just move on?