• The Who
    • The Beatles
    • Rolling Stones
    • Pink Floyd
    • Jethro Tull
    • Emerson, Lake, and Palmer
    • King Crimson
    • Other (please explain)

I've seen your American bands poll but you missed a lot of English bands out. Such as Judas Priest, Rainbow, Motorhead, Gentle Giant, The Kinks, The Police, The Yardbirds, Moody Blues, Supertramp, Barclay James Harvest, Cream, ELO, Gentle Giant, Slade, Uriah Heep, Whitesnake, Def Leppard, Dire Straits, The Clash, Hawkwind and so on.
  • Like 1

I've seen your American bands poll but you missed a lot of English bands out. Such as Judas Priest, Rainbow, Motorhead, Gentle Giant, The Kinks, The Police, The Yardbirds, Moody Blues, Supertramp, Barclay James Harvest, Cream, ELO, Gentle Giant, Slade, Uriah Heep, Whitesnake, Def Leppard, Dire Straits, The Clash, Hawkwind and so on.

You said Gentle Giant twice and didn't say Genesis once.

I can't figure out how this poll includes Yes, Pink Floyd, Jethro Tull, King Crimson, and even ELP, but not Genesis.

Of course buddy you stole my thunder! Glad I reviewed every post before typing!

I am in complete shock that GENESIS isn't on this list!!!!

GENESIS!!!!!

• Like 1

You said Gentle Giant twice and didn't say Genesis once.

I got my G's mixed up, but that just reinforces my point.

• Like 1

Some of the bands mentioned I didn't know were from England. Supertramp I thought was from Washington state for some reason. Uriah Heep I thought was a southern rock band. I also didn't realize ELO and Dire Straits were English. I'm usually pretty good with rock trivia normally. Sorry about all the missing bands, especially The Police.