ABBA are back!!!

greyfriar

Wow. That was unexpected. I just heard on the radio that ABBA are back in the studio.

They plan to release two new songs in December...

• Like 3

Wow. I wonder what made the Blondie change her mind. She had been the one holding it up all these years. She pretty much became a recluse.

Actually the guys were adamant ABBA were over. Not the girls.

I love it

The greatest pop songs ever .. Looking forward to it

5e_Eq_N_s-200x150.gif

I am a lifelong ABBA fan and I am so excited for this. I don't care about the quality of the material I just love that these four are together again.

They are each individually so special.

• Like 2

Wow. I wonder what made the Blondie change her mind. She had been the one holding it up all these years. She pretty much became a recluse.

money

None of them are struggling and the band already turned down a billion dollars to reunite before. All have had successful careers post-ABBA.

• Like 2

money

No, it was never about the money. She was never comfortable with the fame or speaking English. And the divorce hit her very hard.

i dont even listen to them but im very curious to hear what they'll release

money

money, money

must be funny

in the rich man's world

• Like 1

I don't care if they're doing it for the money or not.

I'm just excited to see if they still have the magic touch......

Even if they don't at least they are putting effort into at least a little new material rather than just cashing in on nostalgia. Agnetha still has a fine voice, not sure about Frida.

• Like 2

money

money, money

must be funny

in the rich man's world

I can tell you that it does change people, it can be a curse.
  • Like 1

money

None of them are struggling and the band already turned down a billion dollars to reunite before. All have had successful careers post-ABBA.

Yep. I'm not really familiar with all the solo careers but I like the one song Frida did back in the eighties with Phil Collins on drums called "there's something going on." Unfortunately you don't really hear that one anymore and even the stations that play 80's songs don't seem to play it which is a real shame because it's a really good tune.

Anyway, we'll see what happens here with ABBA. I'm not a huge fan but I think they were very good at what they did and it will be interesting to see what they come up with.

Edited by New_World_Man

Even if they don't at least they are putting effort into at least a little new material rather than just cashing in on nostalgia. Agnetha still has a fine voice, not sure about Frida.

Are you guys kidding me?

FRIDA RULES! Her solo album with Phil Collins on drums is a prog pop masterpiece!

Agentha was the one who queered the 500 MILLION DOLLAR DEAL years ago when they were going to do that ABBA REUNION. Agentha suffers from stage fright so she turned down the live deal.

ABBA is the greatest pop band to ever grace the planet Earth.

Every song is a hit. The Swedish Beatles are BACK!!!! FUKK YES!

The "EAGLE" has landed!!!!

Christmas is coming soon!!!!

Four geniuses back together again.

ABBA RULES!

• Like 2

"Something's Going On!" PUMPED!

Even GHOST loves ABBA!!!!!

Listening to "The Album" right now!!

"Eagle" was one of my side A picks on Goose's poll.

Bring it.

The guitar solo on "Eagle" sends chills down my spine.

ABBA > BEATLES

• Like 2

Wow! I'm going ABBA crazy tonight! I just learned that ABBA turned down ONE BILLION DOLLARS to reunite!

But now? They figured it would be fun to get back together and at least record!!!!

I must be crazy! I'm going to take my girls and my ex wife to see the ABBA Virtual Tour.

"Crazy World" is one of my all time favorite ABBA songs. At least I'm amicable.

• Like 2

Are you guys kidding me?

FRIDA RULES! Her solo album with Phil Collins on drums is a prog pop masterpiece!

Agentha was the one who queered the 500 MILLION DOLLAR DEAL years ago when they were going to do that ABBA REUNION. Agentha suffers from stage fright so she turned down the live deal.

ABBA is the greatest pop band to ever grace the planet Earth.

Every song is a hit. The Swedish Beatles are BACK!!!! FUKK YES!

The "EAGLE" has landed!!!!

Christmas is coming soon!!!!

Four geniuses back together again.

ABBA RULES!

Yes!

I just absolutely ĺove this band.

But it was still the guys who publicly said ABBA would not return. Both girls have said over the years they werent against it. Agnetha even questioned the lack of a release for Just Like That. The full version has never been released but they did give it to a shitty pop duo in the late eighties.