Stephen Hawking has died

Fordgalaxy

Wow...he's supposed to have been the smartest guy alive...well, the one of the smartest guys in recent history now I guess. R.I.P. Excellent work Mr. Hawking.
  • Like 2

This surprised me for some reason. I know he has been ill for such a long time but he wrote so intelligently that I tended to think of him as well, if that makes any sense. RIP, Dr. Hawking, you will be missed! A person who could figure out black holes and still laugh at himself in The Simpsons and Big Bang Theory is rare. :rose: Edited by blueschica
  • Like 4

Wow...he's supposed to have been the smartest guy alive...well, the one of the smartest guys in recent history now I guess. R.I.P. Excellent work Mr. Hawking.

My blu-ray is still sealed. I need to watch that movie. He was a bright man. Brighter than a Supernova. Now the genius knows the real Truth. RIP

• Like 4

This news has left a hole in my heart...a hole bigger than the hole in his black hole theory was!

When I first read a brief history of time in college, my mind was blown. Even though the book was written for idiots, I still couldn't grasp everything clearly. I always loved hearing his speculation on what the future would be like. He will be missed.

• Like 3

R.I.P. Mr. Hawking, a super intelligence has left the chaos... :rose:

X4UTRtE.gif

• Like 1

A fascinating individual and mind. It's inspiring to me how he lived such a long amazing life fighting his devastating disability.

R.I.P. Mr. Hawking

• Like 2

It's weird to think that a man so well known for his terminal illness has such a surprising death. Considering he's lived 54 years beyond his initial diagnosis, he had a fantastic go at it. He lived longer than most men and will be remembered forever.
  • Like 4

My blu-ray is still sealed. I need to watch that movie. He was a bright man. Brighter than a Supernova. Now the genius knows the real Truth. RIP

The Theory Of Everything is brilliant. That's all I'm saying.

:rose:

• Like 2

The Theory Of Everything is brilliant. That's all I'm saying.

:rose:

It’s currently on HBO on demand. That’s how I saw it a year ago.

No offense, but the Oscar should have gone to Keaton that year for Birdman instead of Eddie.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

I have an illustrated hardcover copy of his book. Dr N said Stephen was the most brilliant scientist of our time. But he was human, just like everyone else. He lost a bet with a colleague and he had to buy him a subscription to Penthouse. He was a regular at a California sex club. He used to let the strippers grind against him. Edited by Boots
  • Like 1

R.I.P. Mr. Hawking... :rose:

Today is also Einstein's birthday... universal coincidence?

Stephen Hawking died at the age of 76 just as Albert Einstein did. Hawking was also born on the 300th anniversary of Galileo's death. There's some cosmic mojo for you.

R.I.P. :rose:

Edited by snowdogged

R.I.P. Mr. Hawking... :rose:

Today is also Einstein's birthday... universal coincidence?

Stephen Hawking died at the age of 76 just as Albert Einstein did. Hawking was also born on the 300th anniversary of Galileo's death. There's some cosmic mojo for you.

R.I.P. :rose:

Accidentally quoted myself when I meant to edit. (First time I ever did that)

... just a coincidence, or more cosmic mojo?

Edited by snowdogged