Lee/Lifeson.....no Peart.

Motorshooter

I like holograms. :(

...maybe I can find ice cream.

Neil would still have to perform for the hologram to work. And he doesn't want to perform. Give up the ghost...er, hologram :blaze:

;)

It's not a 3D Mini-me? Made on a 3D printer???

Neil would still have to perform for the hologram to work. And he doesn't want to perform. Give up the ghost...er, hologram :blaze:

;)

Just give Neil his red apples and he will be fine.

It will be sad to see Neil's hologram play with real Geddy and Alex after Neil dies from emphysema.

What do you think? Could Geddy and Alex put out an album or two as Lee/Lifeson and go out on the road for a small tour and play small clubs or theaters.....all without Neil, but with his blessing and with a different drummer?......and not as Rush.

-Discuss.

f**k that! I want to see Peart do a one man drum / poetry show. Don't need no damn guitars. Lee & Lifeson have done nothing but hold him back all these years.

#freepeart!

;)

Just give Neil his red apples and he will be fine.

It will be sad to see Neil's hologram play with real Geddy and Alex after Neil dies from emphysema.

DAMN son!

What do you think? Could Geddy and Alex put out an album or two as Lee/Lifeson and go out on the road for a small tour and play small clubs or theaters.....all without Neil, but with his blessing and with a different drummer?......and not as Rush.

-Discuss.

f**k that! I want to see Peart do a one man drum / poetry show. Don't need no damn guitars. Lee & Lifeson have done nothing but hold him back all these years.

#freepeart!

There it is: Beatnik Peart road show!!!

I wonder what Alex and Geddy have in mind when THEY say they'd like to make more music and sorta dismiss Neil as that guy in California. Does Geddy not realise his voice is gone? I love him to death but I don't want to hear him sing unless they do it in a lower register. And Neil has produced outstanding lyrics for 30-some years. Instrumental would do.

Rush existed before Neil joined and it could do so after he left.....

AS for Geddys voice, I don't know why they don't just downtune everything a semitone rather than just selected songs...it would help Geddys voice immensely and be barely noticeable to the audience...lots of bands have done this to good effect later in their careers.

When is Jimmy Page going to do something.He said he would in 2017.Oops wrong forum. :beathorse:
  • Like 2

-Discuss.

#freepeart!

How 'bout a Barnes and Nobles Blog Tour? Neil could do readings from his blog about his travels?

-Discuss.

#freepeart!

How 'bout a Barnes and Nobles Blog Tour? Neil could do readings from his blog about his travels?

Nice! I always enjoy a good nap! :P

• Like 1

-Discuss.

#freepeart!

Nice! I always enjoy a good nap! :P

:laughing guy:

#freepeart!

Finally someone gets it!

#FreePeart!

#freepeart!

Finally someone gets it!

#FreePeart!

Neil's first band was a doo-wop quartet called The Four Holograms

http://www.2112.net/powerwindows/coverpics/PortBoy1.jpg

• Like 3

AS for Geddys voice, I don't know why they don't just downtune everything a semitone rather than just selected songs...it would help Geddys voice immensely and be barely noticeable to the audience...lots of bands have done this to good effect later in their careers.

Because it's not just the high notes that he has trouble with.

http://www.neilpeart.net/news/may_2010/garnets.jpg

Where's Neily?

This is great - like Hidden Pictures in Highlights magazine !!

I see Axl and Bun E Carlos too !!

The funny thing though is that I bet some don't actually see Peart in there. It's from his website.

All the way in the back there's a guy who looks like a young Dan Ackroyd.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l4vfavUQjF1qc8eueo1_1280.png

• Like 1

Because it's not just the high notes that he has trouble with.

True, but it would at least partially fix the problem...

• Like 1

Oh, this topic again :zzz:

Well, one could make this post in just about any thread.

It's a good topic, and having dusted off Feedback recently, I think a Lee/Lifeson project with another drummer would be cool. Alex kills it on Feedback.

• Like 2

Oh, this topic again :zzz:

Well, one could make this post in just about any thread.

It's a good topic, and having dusted off Feedback recently, I think a Lee/Lifeson project with another drummer would be cool. Alex kills it on Feedback.

I always liked Feedback. And yeah, Lifeson's good stuff on there. Plus, he just sounds like he's having a ball.

• Like 3

Not sure what everyone^^^ is upset about, this is the first I've heard of such an idea. For the record they could call it Rush and it would be fine with me...

People act like we have the time to peruse all the boards.

People get weird about nothing. Including someone having the same thought as someone else. **GASP**

------------------------------------------------

But yeah, I can see that. New music, new style, new name, etc. Neil wouldn't care.

• Like 1