Are Rush one of bands that never made a bad album?

Texas King

Are Rush one of bands that never made a bad album?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Are Rush one of bands that never made a bad album?

Debatably, everything after Hold Your Fire I can understand and see as being "bad", "underwhelming", and/or "disappointing" for plenty of fans. Personally, I don't consider Roll The Bones to be a good album despite having a few good tracks. I consider it average at best, poor at worst. Edited by PolarizeMe
  • Like 1

A weak album, yes. A bad album where every song is a total stink-fest? No, not quite...:P

What are truly bad albums, where every song is weak and/or wack?

This leaps to mind:

(things get cookin': 1:02)

• Like 2

Test For Echo and Roll the Bones beg to differ

Well, the song T4E, Driven, and Time and Motion are some pretty bad ass tracks. :haz:
  • Like 4

Bad is subjective. Personally, I like something on every Rush album, though several albums are, overall, underwhelming. Nobody bats a thousand.

This.

There's at least a couple songs that I love on every album. Some albums I can listen to all the way through. Some I skip a couple of tracks. Some there are only a couple of songs that I enjoy. But there isn't an album in the library that doesn't have some material that I enjoy.

Edited by ILSnwdog
  • Like 1

I'm keeping a list of you heretics. Expect to be dragged from your homes in the dark of night later this week.
  • Like 5

I'm keeping a list of you heretics. Expect to be dragged from your homes in the dark of night later this week.

Is that a promise? :LOL:

Seriously though - I'm shaking in my boots. :scared:

Should I keep a packed lunch under my bed I can grab on the way out? :burger: :hotdog:

Or a bag of snacks? :pizza: :popcorn: :hail:

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Should I keep a packed lunch under my bed I can grab on the way out? :burger: :hotdog:

What kinds of snacks do you like to pack if you are anticipating being forcefully abducted in the middle of the night.

Better not go with something that gives you gas, just in case you are tossed in a trunk.

• Like 1

What kinds of snacks do you like to pack if you are anticipating being forcefully abducted in the middle of the night.

Better not go with something that gives you gas, just in case you are tossed in a trunk.

But if I pack something that gives me gas, it may be the cause of my prompt return. ;)

• Like 3

John Rogers, you now have your official list of truer than true TrueRushFans™.

Saves you time not to mention the heartache that must be involved when you break it to someone that they quite simply just do not come up to snuff and make the grade.

Meanwhile, me and the other heretics are going to roast some marshmallows. Want to join us? :)

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1