The Greatest Screams In Rock And Roll YOOOOOWWW!

What are the greatest screams in rock and roll according to you? Is it Steven Tyler's infamous Dream On howl? Roger Daltrey's impassioned yelp in Won't Get Fooled Again? Even Axl Rose's crescendo scream at the start of Welcome To The Jungle is up for grabs! Just try and keep it to onomonopeic and basic scream syllables (I.e. Avoid words in the scream, we want stuff like "ah," "oh," "woo," or even "yeah," but not "baby" and other more lyrical words, you know what I mean)

I think it's tough to top Steven Tyler's Dream On "AAAA-Aaaaaaah!"

• Like 1

OK, it's TRF! :D You know someone has to put this up, even though it is a word. I do believe it is one of the greatest screams, word or no word. :wub: (Rush playing at the Agora in Cleveland, August, 1974. Live version of In The End.)

• Like 12

OK, it's TRF! :D You know someone has to put this up, even though it is a word. I do believe it is one of the greatest screams, word or no word. :wub: (Rush playing at the Agora in Cleveland, August, 1974. Live version of In The End.)

Wow. Same thought. You beat me by a minute. :)

• Like 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wxMMml5gqc

We are geniuses, bwa ha ha . . . . now we need to concentrate on Powerball numbers or something we can make money on . . . :LOL:

• Like 3

We are geniuses, bwa ha ha . . . . now we need to concentrate on Powerball numbers or something we can make money on . . . :LOL:

6 numbers, right?

I'm picking 21, 12, 1, 2, 3, and FOOOOOOUUUUUR.......!!!!! :LOL:

• Like 1

6 numbers, right?

I'm picking 21, 12, 1, 2, 3, and FOOOOOOUUUUUR.......!!!!! :LOL:

This was my very first thought too.

• Like 2

Ok, this thread can be closed now.

• Like 1

Go whine somewhere else

Go whine somewhere else

I am not whining. I say the Geddy Lee one is the best, nothing can beat that, so its no need to have this thread anymore.

Learn to know when people whine, and stop complain on me all the time.

Not really screaming, more like chanting.

But Cristina Scabbia on Lacuna Coil's Our Truth.

Amazing live