Another band is gone... Black Sabbath

YYZumbi

Black Sabbath had their last concert ever today. Now they are no more.

I was lucky to see them when they came to sweden, but I would have give anything to go and see them live on their last concert in england. That would have been awesome.

I will miss them. But at least they have done lots of great music for us. And Ozzy will keep going solo, he is already working on a solo album, and he got some concerts booked for his new solo tour already as well.

• Like 4

Master Of Reality is a great album.

That's like all I enjoy though...

...Yeah, I know. A huge part of rock history as a living, viable thing is starting to fall away. It can't be 1979 forever.

Fortunately, I got to see them in The Gorge in '13.

As with Rush, thanks for all the music and inspiration, it's made my life.

• Like 6

I'm in bed in my Birmingham hotel now and their final show has been great but not otherworldy: a very good show like the ones I saw last summer.

Their legend will last forever and my memories of their gigs will last till I die.

• Like 10

I'm in bed in my Birmingham hotel now and their final show has been great but not otherworldy: a very good show like the ones I saw last summer.

Their legend will last forever and my memories of their gigs will last till I die.

Glad you were able to make it over there and see the concert ok!

• Like 2

We're all going to get a band together on here the TRF version it's going to be called Slack Mallard!! With Johnny Blaze on lead guitar as his alter ego Jony Wyoming, and as Ozzy we'll have Segue Myles but he'll be called Flossy Bumburn, on drums Earl as Pill Lord and last but not least Ozzy85 as Geezer Butler but he'll be called Easter Buttwet. :haz:
  • Like 4

I was a Sabbath w/Ozzy fan. Great concerts memories. First Sabbath show in Asbury Park, NJ 1973 and my last show MSG NY 2016. What a great run.

I'm old but that's ok :codger:

Edited by custom55
  • Like 4

We're all going to get a band together on here the TRF version it's going to be called Slack Mallard!! With Johnny Blaze on lead guitar as his alter ego Jony Wyoming, and as Ozzy we'll have Segue Myles but he'll be called Flossy Bumburn, on drums Earl as Pill Lord and last but not least Ozzy85 as Geezer Butler but he'll be called Easter Buttwet. :haz:

And how exactly did I earn that na...

No...never mind...I'd rather not know...

• Like 1

And how exactly did I earn that na...

No...never mind...I'd rather not know...

I think you know!

i thoroughly hate myself for not seeing them back in september. i guess there's always tribute bands.

i thoroughly hate myself for not seeing them back in september. i guess there's always tribute bands.

Here you go. Instrumental they are not that good, but the singer sound crazy close to Ozzy:

I'm just glad I got to see them even if it was their last ever tour. I was far away and all by myself but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

I wish I could go to concerts on my own. But I have never done it. Don´t know why. Guess I should do it soon :P

It could happen!