Rush is dead... is the Rush forum dead as well?

YYZumbi

With all the different directions this thread has taken, it will be centuries before anyone can call the Forum dead! Long live TRF ! :)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :yes: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:rush: Lovely worth posts! :Alex: :geddy: :Neil:

:cheers:

Edited by rhyv
  • Like 5

Anime, not cartoons. ;)

Not all fruits are melons but a melon is a fruit.

Anime would require movement which it isn't doing.

Here it's manga since it's not in motion. It could be called a comic...or a cartoon.

Hmmm, since we've got manga in the offing now, it begs the question, in my mind- how different, then, is manga from magma?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XICpxMUUxho/UPkINxaNqNI/AAAAAAAAAHo/rcT0-LbptWc/s1600/196krakatoa.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-c4DKtp9eT-Q/UyEHxFXhGlI/AAAAAAAAAQY/JoE5pz7PAHY/s1600/Mauna-Loa1.jpg

Good question. One is always hot and the other could be.

• Like 3

I'll agree to post naked selfies if it will help increase the traffic around this place.

Don't laugh. Women can't resist my furry body. :)

Frankly, I'm repulsed, but WHATEVER!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/acid%20banana.gif

Great posting TRFers

A topic with respect to the potential fading of TRF, featuring rather enlarged NSFW anime, which relates to the topic, how? Mite as well dispute new labor secretary wanting to replace his entire workforce with machines. That outta be popular here.

Disciples of the Rush Forum sound the knell

I don't understand wtf that has to do with the topic. Maybe OldRUSHFan has a thing for anthropomorphic cow girls?

Ok. Once and for all. The pic that treeduck posted of the chesty lady in a cow patterned bikini reminded me of the pic my daughter sent me back in 2010, so I posted it with the pic TD posted. GET IT? SHEESH!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/acid%20banana.gif

Great posting TRFers

A topic with respect to the potential fading of TRF, featuring rather enlarged NSFW anime, which relates to the topic, how? Mite as well dispute new labor secretary wanting to replace his entire workforce with machines. That outta be popular here.

Maybe OldRUSHFan has a thing for anthropomorphic cow girls?

On some level, don't we all?

:unsure:

• Like 1

Great posting TRFers

In all seriousness, I don't see how the op would think TRF is dying. It was said earlier that it seems busier recently compared to a few months ago. Think about this, there's a Whitesnake thread that started less than 24 hours ago and already it's a few pages long. I mean, it's Whitesnake for crying out loud! :LOL: And then there are bunch of poll threads on anything from Led Zepp vs Rush, favorite Rush hit, sexy foot fetishes, etc. And most of those get a lot of traffic and posts.

The funniest bit is that this thread questions if TRF is dying. We're on page 5 and in a very short time! That's a lot of life for something that's supposedly dying. :hail:

the OP is Zumbi. and this is a man who would find drama in an episode of Dora the Explorer. he's not getting the attention he wants so he must create some fantasy illusion that this place is dying and that we are doomed, lol. he also called 95 percent of this place jerks so he's knows how to win over a crowd.

Mick

She has to go past the mountain, through th crocodile forest and around the volcano. That's plenty of drama.

• Like 3

Great posting TRFers

I don't understand wtf that has to do with the topic. Maybe OldRUSHFan has a thing for anthropomorphic cow girls?

Ok. Once and for all. The pic that treeduck posted of the chesty lady in a cow patterned bikini reminded me of the pic my daughter sent me back in 2010, so I posted it with the pic TD posted. GET IT? SHEESH!

Get thee to the Sheesh thread with that kind of talk. :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

:LOL:

• Like 1

Great posting TRFers

No.

• Like 3

Great posting TRFers

No.

Prude.
  • Like 1

Great posting TRFers

No.

What about just your basic, run of the mill, how hum cow?

• Like 1

Great posting TRFers

Get thee to the Sheesh thread with that kind of talk. :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

:LOL:

A younger (aren't they all these days ) female coworker came over to me to ask a question and came very close to seeing that on my phone, much to my surprise.

Not sure if she woulda gotten it. The pic was ok, the anime woulda been terrible had it been seen.

Making TRF NSFW would be one way to die it off quicker ;) SHEESH!

I like Triumph as well, but they are by no means the 'second in line' behind RUSH. In terms of musicianship, I would tend to go to Gentle Giant, or Jethro Tull...

Also, i don't drink alcohol, so bring me some Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/bananasplit.gif

• Like 3

Another thing that's been bothering me. RUSH is NOT DEAD. They've only toned down the touring bit in order for their respective physiologies to 'rest up' a little. Alex's arthritis, Neil's complete and tiring devotion to excellence on the drums, Geddy's fingers needing flesh on them in order to perform. I'm amazed they've been able to be so PERFECT for so long....Rolling Stones play their type of music excellently, but it is in NO WAY as demanding as Progressive Rock. I respect him in his own right, but I think Charlie Watts would be dead by now if he drummed [like Neil has] since his youth in the early sixties. I think Neil mentioned Charlie and his drumming style in the latest Documentary. (I have to watch that a few more times)

But DEAD? I don't THINK so......

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana-pink.gif

• Like 1