Prog albums battle: Yes - Fragile or Pink Floyd - Meddle?

Texas King

Prog albums battle  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Yes - Fragile VS Pink Floyd - Meddle

• Yes - Fragile
    • Pink Floyd - Meddle

Sorry TK, I know you're taking a beating as far as posting these polls in the wrong place, but take a look at the main page. The top section is Rush-related content, and the bottom section contains forums for everything else, including music by artists/bands other than Rush -- that's the Music Of The Spheres forum. A poll like this would go in there. :cheers:

Sorry TK, I know you're taking a beating as far as posting these polls in the wrong place, but take a look at the main page. The top section is Rush-related content, and the bottom section contains forums for everything else, including music by artists/bands other than Rush -- that's the Music Of The Spheres forum. A poll like this would go in there. :cheers:

How then on the page Feedback already exists a poll "Prog song battle: Comfortably Numb vs. Carry On Wayward Son"?

Edited by Texas King

How then on the page Feedback already exists a poll "Prog song battle: Comfortably Numb vs. Carry On Wayward Son"?

Because he's 73, not the eye of Sauron

• Like 3

I'm admittedly not too familiar with Meddle, although its predecessor is what I would consider the Pink Floyd album I like most ( ... not a big fan )

I'll listen to Meddle tonight ..

Fragile, on the other hand, is one of the greatest albums ever, and there aren't too many that can compete with it ..

Any album that has Roundabout as the 4th best song on it is pretty much unbeatable

Yes, Fragile ... final answer

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

I loved Echoes and One of These Days when I was younger. To me, Echoes seems like a good song with a ton of padding. One of These Days is still great, and definitely a highlight of the live shows I saw.

But come on, it's up against Fragile.

No contest.

Fragile.

• Like 1

:codger: <-- Gandalf approves of this post.

TK, as Not suggested, I did not see that poll in there, and since it's also not Rush-related I will move it out of there just as I moved yours.

Echoes (my favourite Floyd track anyway) stands almost alone in Meddle album, Fragile has more valid numbers Edited by geezer

:laughing guy: