Bands You're Obsessing Over Right Now

Pain Of Salvation

Oh my goodness this is just breathtaking stuff! Got a box set for £15 of the first five albums, having found it for not much more than simply purchasing Remedy Lane on its own.

They have pleasantly surprised me and I can see me enjoying them a whole lot more in time. It's great to be listening to music that challenges me a little. I forgot how rewarding and invigorating a band like this can be.

• Like 1

Pain of Salvation as well.

i feel a phase starting.

although i've been a fan on and off since 2013

Introduced to Danial Gildenlow through Transatlantic.

Great band. Little hard for me to wrap my head around at first. but it is very well crafted music.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 1

i feel a phase starting.

Great band. Little hard for me to wrap my head around at first. but it is very well crafted music.

Mick

They are hitting similar notes to Sonata Arctica, Paradise Lost and Kings X for me right now. I've come off binging on two of those bands recently so this feels the natural next phase for me.

Really loving them! I like how each album takes me in immediately, but not so much that I feel I get what is going on. I keep coming back to a couple of their albums and they get better and better. Played two more for the first time today and adored them both!

• Like 1

i feel a phase starting.

Mick

They are hitting similar notes to Sonata Arctica, Paradise Lost and Kings X for me right now. I've come off binging on two of those bands recently so this feels the natural next phase for me.

Really loving them! I like how each album takes me in immediately, but not so much that I feel I get what is going on. I keep coming back to a couple of their albums and they get better and better. Played two more for the first time today and adored them both!

it's funny I always thought they'd be up your street.

of course i've thought that about other bands in the past, lol. this one i nailed though.

Mick

• Like 1

i feel a phase starting.

Mick

it's funny I always thought they'd be up your street.

of course i've thought that about other bands in the past, lol. this one i nailed though.

Mick

If they are a band and they come from Scandinavia chances are they have my permission to impregnate me

• Like 1

I always preferred old Twenty One Pilots but I'm really starting to like the radio songs from 'Blurryface', I need to buy that album. This is my favorite song by them. They were in concert here last month and didn't go and I'm still kicking myself for not going!

• Like 2

I always preferred old Twenty One Pilots but I'm really starting to like the radio songs from 'Blurryface', I need to buy that album. This is my favorite song by them. They were in concert here last month and didn't go and I'm still kicking myself for not going!

Of all the albums they have released, Blurryface is my favourite! I adore them. Saw them live last year and they put on a great show.

Glad to see some folks around here loving this band as much as me! They are incredible.

• Like 2

Lonely the Brave

As Lions

Fatherson

Mallory Knox

Young Guns

Paradise Lost

Loving the British rock scene right now.

• Like 1

Lonely the Brave

As Lions

Fatherson

Mallory Knox

Young Guns

Paradise Lost

Off topic- I'm glad you are OK! I couldn't remember if you live in London now or not. I thought not, but I couldn't remember. Hugs to your country and friends. :hug2:

• Like 2

Lonely the Brave

As Lions

Fatherson

Mallory Knox

Young Guns

Paradise Lost

Off topic- I'm glad you are OK! I couldn't remember if you live in London now or not. I thought not, but I couldn't remember. Hugs to your country and friends. :hug2:

No. I have friends who live worryingly near the tragedies that occurred this week. They are all ok but shaken.

• Like 2

G-B-V!

G-B-V!!

G-B-V!!

Segue, this is the original of the song that Jimmy Eat World covered:

This band is right up my alley. I love this song and now I'm in the mood for an album

G-B-V!

G-B-V!!

G-B-V!!

This band is right up my alley. I love this song and now I'm in the mood for an album

Psst...Under the Bushes, Under the Stars is a good place to start. At the time of release, it was startlingly hi-tech for them- some of it was recorded on professional equipment!

You might also like one called Half Smiles of the Decomposed (2004).