What's the weather like right now?

jamie

Death Valley recorded 130° F. on Sunday. 54.4° C.

:o :o :o

that should be illegal

it was 102F/39C today. tomorrow is supposed to be 109F/43C, a repeat of Saturday. this is migraine weather for me ugh.

Hot

Over 100 yesterday and today. The heat is absolutely oppressive. Doesn't matter is the humidity is 14%. Hot is HOT.

And central air stinks. I never had it before. It works well during the day, but at night you have to put it on too low for it to keep coming on. Better to just get an air conditioner for the bedroom. If we are still here next summer, that is what I am going to do.

Yesterday it was 95°F. Today the high is supposed to be 89°F, but in Florida it’s so humid that it always feels ten degrees hotter than it actually is.

June was shit but since about the 10th of July it's only rained once. Temps have been typical in that we've had 12 days of 90 or above which is just short of average for a year (average is 14). To me that's a fantastic summer, even if it did start too late.

Calm again after an Alberta clipper gave up a plethora of 90 k wind gusts last night and there will surely be a bunch of people looking for their Halloween decorations tomorrow including the dead babies clan from across the street. No bad luck!
  • Like 1

Calm again after an Alberta clipper gave up a plethora of 90 k wind gusts last night and there will surely be a bunch of people looking for their Halloween decorations tomorrow including the dead babies clan from across the street. No bad luck!

Those dead babies are popular this year . . . :o Some one down the block from us has a few out, kind of gory for me.

Those dead babies are popular this year . . . :o Some one down the block from us has a few out, kind of gory for me.

I agree ... It was borderline creepy for young children but I really wanted to dress up like Alice Cooper, take an open bottle of whiskey over, sit on their couch and mess with their minds, lol! ...they are a samesexcoupleof thefemalesort.

Edited by Tinwoodsman
  • Like 1

I agree ... It was borderline creepy for young children but I really wanted to dress up like Alice Cooper, take an open bottle of whiskey over, sit on their couch and mess with their minds, lol! ...they are a samesexcoupleof thefemalesort.

Love that idea! :LOL: :zalice:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1

73 degrees with dangerous or very unhealthy air quality. Sucks.

Love how the weather app on the iPhone has an air quality feature since ios 14 just dropped. Sure helps in my state especially in the inland where it really gets hot in Fontana, Cucamonga, Rialto, etc.. I'm lucky Upland has a lot of trees compare to further east for the shade. Hell, my old town of Claremont's motto is "city of trees and PhDs." :LOL:

Edited by invisible airwave