What's the weather like right now?

jamie

The negative numbers are gone!   High of 19° today, 35 tomorrow, mid to upper 30's all week!  Mid 40's next week!   :sundog:

Overcast & warm with light rain. It's officially yucky out there.

It’s been cloudy and soggy as shit. I miss the sun.

• Like 1

The sun is finally out. I took a walk and now I’m listening to Breakfast in America.

January 30th:  10-day forecast = 40's, maybe even 50, and near 40 mid-February...... :ohmy: 

We've had one 10" snowfall, a week of single digits below zero and that's it.  NCAA this winter.  "No Complaints At All"

Edited by Principled Man

First known tornado in Wisconsin in the month of February.  South of Madison.

Instead of frigid temps and snow everywhere, we have 50's and rain....and now tornados!  

February Tornado

On 1/11/2024 at 10:04 AM, goose said:

12" plus of new snow dumped last night.  After 2 hours of shoveling* the wife and I had a great snow shoe hike in the early sun with the dog.  I love a bluebird morning after a big storm!

How are you holding up with all the snow dumps in the last 10 days?   It's been weird here.  First unseasonably warm about 10 days ago 60's.  Then lots of rain in the valley, snow piling up in the mountains  (avalanches galore).  To the first of this week, crazy winds.  Some areas by the GSL had 65 mph, we got 35 mph and seeing yard furniture blowing down the street.  Now we are back to warm again, puddles.  

It's like the old saying, wait 10 minutes and the weather will change....boy howdy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rhyta said:

How are you holding up with all the snow dumps in the last 10 days?   It's been weird here.  First unseasonably warm about 10 days ago 60's.  Then lots of rain in the valley, snow piling up in the mountains  (avalanches galore).  To the first of this week, crazy winds.  Some areas by the GSL had 65 mph, we got 35 mph and seeing yard furniture blowing down the street.  Now we are back to warm again, puddles.  

It's like the old saying, wait 10 minutes and the weather will change....boy howdy.

It started with big rains, then a couples of days got cold enough to snow.  About 24" piled up, which meant lots of shoveling but great snowshoe conditions.  The dog was very happy.  Now it's warm again and the snow is melting here in the valley.  Up high the snow really piled up, and spring skiing is going to be great.  Another Miracle March!

• Like 1

Soggy spring weather here in the foothills, but snow up high.  Skiing is great as a result, and resorts will stay open for three more weeks.  Sun should break Monday and I have the week off to enjoy the best Spring skiing in the world!  :sundog::d13::sundog: