What's the weather like right now?

jamie

78 degrees with 71% humidity. A little swampy. Should have cleaned up yesterday it was a little bit cooler.

The Upper Midwest is covered in wildfire smoke!  Here in Western Wisconsin, I've never experienced it so bad.  The haze is very visible, my eyes feel it and my lungs feel it. 

We've been so lucky in this area.  That constant luck may be running out.    

After days of 90°+ highs and 80°+ lows, we have a massive thunderstorm happening for the past hour. The swale is flooded completely down the street but once it stops raining it will soak into the ground in a couple of hours.

it's gonna be triple digits this week, i'm feeling very scared about how hot it's gonna be for the rest of the summer.

• Like 1

Don't know what it's like outside and don't care, cause it's effing 85° in the living room, and the AC is cranked up.  Just the idea of venturing out is insane, but tomorrow I will need to do so to pick up groceries.  Enough of this shit!  Stay cool, friends.

• Like 2

Friday thru Sunday will be the first truly hot days of the summer (100F+).  Cooling after that.  June was beautifully cool, as was the first part of July

• Like 2

On 7/13/2023 at 2:48 PM, goose said:

Friday thru Sunday will be the first truly hot days of the summer (100F+).  Cooling after that.  June was beautifully cool, as was the first part of July

Our June was so pleasant, cool in the evenings and no need to run ceiling fans.  I told myself to enjoy it while it lasts.  So July has come in with a vengeance, we had our 3rd heat warning of the month.  I know we haven't had it as bad as Phoenix or Vegas but not looking forward to triple digits for the next seven days :huh::ohmy:

Fairbanks, Alaska, has an average high temperature of 72 degrees in late July.

Temps have been in the 80s each day over the past week, and the city reached a high of 90 degrees Monday.  :ohmy:

• Like 1