What Are We Drinking Tonight??

Midway Hawker

Ummm let me think about this for a little minute,,,,,,,,, Bourbon over ice :d13: FYI I had to quit something bad for me this year so pop (soda) had to go. It has been 3 months and I have lost 11lbs. Amazing

That's awesome, Crimson! Those 40 empty grams of sugar in every can add up with even a one-a-day habit.

St. Pat's I went off the rails. Started off drinking craft beer at a local brewery, moved onto some Anchor Steam, ran into a buddy who got me a shot of Jameson, then some PBR followed by an Irish Car Bomb (Guinness with a shot of Bailey's). Woke up on the bathroom floor in my hotel room...puzzlingly wearing just one sock.

I remember mumbling to my myself..."What are you, a child?" :D

• Like 2

St. Pat's I went off the rails. Started off drinking craft beer at a local brewery, moved onto some Anchor Steam, ran into a buddy who got me a shot of Jameson, then some PBR followed by an Irish Car Bomb (Guinness with a shot of Bailey's). Woke up on the bathroom floor in my hotel room...puzzlingly wearing just one sock.

:LOL: !

Nothin' but Bacardi Oakheart tonight

• Like 1

:LOL: !

Nothin' but Bacardi Oakheart tonight

Hold onto your socks.

Been hanging out at the park with friends all day, grilling burgers, frisbee, and such. So it's been these:

http://www.powersdistributing.com/sites/default/files/Leinie%20Grapefruit.png

A nice amber ale. Smooth, malty, with an IBU of only 19, which is what an amber should be like. Too many American brewers over-hop their ambers and ruin therm.