What Are We Drinking Tonight??

Midway Hawker

Tonight, hell I think I'm still recovering from Sunday.

Did the tour of Funky Buddha Brewery in Lauderdale. 5 bucks gets you the tour, at the start of which they hand you a logoed 16 oz. pilsner glass, give a history of the brewery, and pour you your first beer sample. During the rest of the tour they make 3 more stops explaining the brewing and bottling process, during which they pour you a diffrent sample. Our samples were an IPA, a hefeweizen, a porter, and a red ale spiked with raspberries and habaneros-yeah, that'll jolt your tastebuds. Afterwards I watched the 'Fins get beat by the 'Jags, downed numerous pints, and had a Cuban sandwich courtesy of a food truck parked outside. A most beneficial day!

https://funkybuddhabrewery.com/

Thanks for the link,

I will be there next Sunday. :hail:

Drove through a lot of Wyoming today. After hitting a f***ing deer, I grabbed McD's food, and thought I'd grab some Wyoming beer before crossing the border back into Utah. Hitting a gas station, I got informed you can only buy alcohol at liquor stores in the state. With a liquor store being 100ft away, I went inside.

I had heard that Utah liquor store prices are criminal compared to Wyoming, but now I've seen it firsthand. Everything there was 25-50% cheaper than Utah. I really should've stocked up, but instead I just picked up a tall Steel Reserve 211.

That's my beverage tonight.