• Members
  • 1013 posts
  • Interests:Music, climbing, birds

Posted 12 January 2019 - 06:17 PM

View PostRod in Toronto, on 12 January 2019 - 12:19 PM, said:

View Postbluefox4000, on 12 January 2019 - 11:34 AM, said:

View Postytserush, on 12 January 2019 - 11:29 AM, said:

View Postbluefox4000, on 11 January 2019 - 02:06 PM, said:

I totally forgot this record was a thing. lol.

much more excited  for the new Neal Morse Band record at the moment.

Mick

Haven't heard a note of either one, but I've got tickets for both in the next few months. Going to enjoy both of these when they show up in my mailbox.  There are  some bands that you just automatically trust to deliver the goods and those are two bands that do it for me.

it's a shame he doesn't have more fans here.  neal morse is AMAZING and hardly ever puts out a bad album.

sure he has a formula but it's awesome......Similitude of A Dream is......aside from the White Album.  My fav Double album by anyone EVER.  that's how I feel you do a concept record.  man it KILLS, lol

Mick

I have yet to publish the interview I did with Neal just before Christmas. If you liked Similitude, you'll LOVE The Great Adventure!

The song they released initially didn't work for me at any level.  I'll probably need to circle back once the album is out and I can preview, not risking a purchase otherwise.

Similitude was one of my favorite from (2017?).

Edited by stoopid, 12 January 2019 - 06:18 PM.

Sponsored Post

#182 Rod in Toronto

Rod in Toronto

Crushed in Rio

• Members *
  • 9603 posts
  • Interests:Running, music, movies, travelling, reading, food.

Posted 12 January 2019 - 11:34 PM

Petrucci will be in the new Saw movie:

https://www.nsfnews....ipt-leaked.html

#183 ytserush

ytserush

The Professor

• Members *
  • 4440 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:55 PM

Mick

Haven't heard a note of either one, but I've got tickets for both in the next few months. Going to enjoy both of these when they show up in my mailbox.  There are  some bands that you just automatically trust to deliver the goods and those are two bands that do it for me.

it's a shame he doesn't have more fans here.  neal morse is AMAZING and hardly ever puts out a bad album.

sure he has a formula but it's awesome......Similitude of A Dream is......aside from the White Album.  My fav Double album by anyone EVER.  that's how I feel you do a concept record.  man it KILLS, lol

Mick

As long as you like him that's all that counts. Sometimes he's a bit overbearing lyrically for me, but he's never really disappointed me musically much. He usually goes for the same tools in his toolbox, but at least they're good ones.

I'm glad he's been touring more lately. He's never really toured much over the years, but that's where the money is and he's been slowly growing his fan base.

#184 ytserush

ytserush

The Professor

• Members *
  • 4440 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:57 PM

View Poststoopid, on 12 January 2019 - 06:17 PM, said:

View PostRod in Toronto, on 12 January 2019 - 12:19 PM, said:

Mick

Mick

I have yet to publish the interview I did with Neal just before Christmas. If you liked Similitude, you'll LOVE The Great Adventure!

The song they released initially didn't work for me at any level.  I'll probably need to circle back once the album is out and I can preview, not risking a purchase otherwise.

Similitude was one of my favorite from (2017?).

It's even better live.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users