Come Back Narps!!!

Lorraine

Love the new avatar, btw!!!

:laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

It wasn't picked out randomly I can tell you that... :) Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

Welcome back Kotter Kenneth.

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s501/corinnagiblin/b55d3102.jpg Thanks... :cheers:
  • Like 1

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez: WELCOME BACK NARPS !!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: We missed you! Things weren't the same around here without you, that's for sure.

Thanks dearest... :rose: :)
  • Like 1

Glad you're Here Again, back from the Twilight Zone to share your Lessons. In the End we're all just Finding Our Way . . .

Ah, that's cheesy. It just ain't Working, Man.

• Like 2

My head is spinning. :wacko:

First, I spend almost ninety minutes in a dentist chair for my first trip to the dentist in 25 years. While waiting, I listened to the music. First song up - Africa by Toto. Thought of segue and started crying. :yes: Next song up was Long Way Home by Supertramp (...when you look through the years and see what you could've been, oh what you might've been, if you had had more time...) and i felt even worse. :( Then, finally, they presented me with the cost of what they would like to do with my teeth. :o Now, I have a headache. :facepalm:

Hoping i would find some good news here this morning, I was not disappointed. :)

That was quite the State of the Bunion address, Narps! Glad to have you back where you belong. :hug2:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :LOLsign:

• Like 2

First, I spend almost ninety minutes in a dentist chair for my first trip to the dentist in 25 years. While waiting, I listened to the music. First song up - Africa by Toto. Thought of segue and started crying. :yes: Next song up was Long Way Home by Supertramp (...when you look through the years and see what you could've been, oh what you might've been, if you had had more time...) and i felt even worse. :( Then, finally, they presented me with the cost of what they would like to do with my teeth. :o Now, I have a headache. :facepalm:

Hoping i would find some good news here this morning, I was not disappointed. :)

That was quite the State of the Bunion address, Narps! Glad to have you back where you belong. :hug2:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :ebert: :LOLsign:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVZiWnr_mAc

• Like 1

Thanks dear and yes every time I hear anything Toto Segue comes to my mind as well. I don't cry though :LOL: . Actually any cheesy music he comes to mind come to think of it :) . I know of course very well the Supertramp song you speak of. I would consider it part of the soundtrack of my youth. It was hard to avoid back in the day even as hard as I tried. When it comes to the dentist I am the same. I have gone what seems like forever without going. I only go when absolutely necessary and I have to be sedated for all procedures. I have the oral surgeons name and number in my contacts in my phone just in case. Thanks again for everything. I couldn't thank you enough in my State Of The State address and sorry to hear about the bad news from the dentist. They never bring good news.... :hug2: :rose: :) Edited by Narps
  • Like 1

http://diabetic-cyclist.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/1/1/10110534/3503719.jpg

Thanks dear. Any snow up there yet?... :sigh: :blink:

My condolences, Lorraine, and I understand completely. The last 5 years, I have spent a not-so-small fortune on dental work. It's amazing that a mouth can be a bigger money pit than a house. :boo hiss:

Welcome back, Narps. :)

• Like 2

Thanks dear and yes every time I hear anything Toto Segue comes to my mind as well. I don't cry though :LOL: . Actually any cheesy music he comes to mind come to think of it :) . I know of course very well the Supertramp song you speak of. I would consider it part of the soundtrack of my youth. It was hard to avoid back in the day even as hard as I tried. When it comes to the dentist I am the same. I have gone what seems like forever without going. I only go when absolutely necessary and I have to be sedated for all procedures. I have the oral surgeons name and number in my contacts in my phone just in case. Thanks again for everything. I couldn't thank you enough in my State Of The State address and sorry to hear about the bad news from the dentist. They never bring good news.... :hug2: :rose: :)

Yeah, well, after I told him that there was no way I had $5,000 for two crowns, and one root canal to be redone and refilled, we whittled it down to this. He said, "Well, if the tooth starts giving you a lot of trouble, just give us a call and we'll pull it. It's way in the back anyway." :laughing guy:

You are very welcome! Even if this sounds sappy, for many of us this place means a lot. It's a virtual family, but like families in real life, it is filled with the same misunderstandings, hurts and arguments that often occur. But, family is family - no matter what happens, deep down you still love and care deeply about them. I'm not saying that everyone here regards TRF the same, but for many of us, we've taken the place very much to heart.

• Like 2

Gotta go for a while and run some errands. Everyone have a great time at my expense or not :LOL: . We need to have some fun around here again and turn the page... :cheers: all
  • Like 2

My condolences, Lorraine, and I understand completely. The last 5 years, I have spent a not-so-small fortune on dental work. It's amazing that a mouth can be a bigger money pit than a house. :boo hiss:

Welcome back, Narps. :)

My sister said almost the same thing to me the other day when I told her about my upcoming trip to the dentist. She said her mouth is worth more than her house with all of her crowns and implants, etc.

They were amazed that I still had all my teeth though and added: "at your age." :eh:

But they were more shocked, when they asked if I had access to the internet, that I had dial-up: "They still have dial-up???" :|

• Like 1