Come Back Narps!!!

Lorraine

If he's not back Monday, I'm out too! ;)

Oh no!

I pray he comes back Tuesday then.

:ph34r:

It's because of tubes like you that he's gone. In fact, it is specifically because of you.

Nope it isn't.

Pardon me. I must have misread what he told me on Facebook.

Yup old news now we had a fall out. We also moved past it.

And you have no right to blame me for pushing anyone off this forum, so keep up the anti-Segue hate campaign. It doesn't affect me, I don't like you and I am content with ignoring you.

Unlike you, I apologise when hurt takes place. And I mean it.

That's all.

• Like 3

Oh no!

It's because of tubes like you that he's gone. In fact, it is specifically because of you.

Nope it isn't.

And you have no right to blame me for pushing anyone off this forum, so keep up the anti-Segue hate campaign. It doesn't affect me, I don't like you and I am content with ignoring you.

That's all.

It appears you moved past it. Pity you can't get past your lack of self-awareness.

Oh no!

Nope it isn't.

That's all.

It appears you moved past it. Pity you can't get past your lack of self-awareness.

You were not involved in the personal messages. He contacted me offering his condolences, and I contacted him twice apologising for my behaviour. I fell out with another member, and we too moved on.

Absolutely none of your business. And I am also not in control of anybody's feelings or attitude. He can think whatever he likes towards me, I most likely deserve it. But he doesn't need the forum bully to fire his bullets.

He is a kind man, and a better man than you. He didn't feel the need to bring this to the forum, so neither should you.

You won't bully me off this forum, and Narps will return, and I will welcome him back.

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 2

Oh no!

Nope it isn't.

That's all.

You were not involved in the personal messages. He contacted me offering his condolences, and I contacted him twice apologising for my behaviour. I fell out with another member, and we too moved on.

Absolutely none of your business. And I am also not in control of anybody's feelings or attitude. He can think whatever he likes towards me, I most likely deserve it. But he doesn't need the forum bully to fire his bullets.

He is a kind man, and a better man than you. He didn't feel the need to bring this to the forum, so neither should you.

You won't bully me off this forum, and Narps will return, and I will welcome him back.

You have never met either of us bucko. Least he and I have one thing in common, we are both men.

Oh no!

Nope it isn't.

That's all.

You have never met either of us bucko. Least he and I have one thing in common, we are both men.

Good.

All this is partly why he left..........so let's let it go.

damn.

Mick

Yup!

• Like 1

Oh no!

Nope it isn't.

That's all.

Come on,

Dude. You must be joking at this point?

• Like 2

Oh no!

Nope it isn't.

That's all.

Come on,

Thought you were going to post something else when I read "Dude".

Oh no!

Nope it isn't.

That's all.

Come on,

scary thing is.......i doubt he is joking.

Mick

• Like 1

Oh no!

Nope it isn't.

That's all.

Come on,

scary thing is.......i doubt he is joking.

Mick

I am over it.

*puts on manliest voice and a cowboy hat*

"And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate hate HATE"

Lol.

• Like 1

This place is not as enjoyable as it used to be, it pains me to say it. A bit cliquey & tetchy. Plus the post-tour doldrums, now with added no-tour doldrums.

A break now & then from here, any forum, is no bad thing.

But, I love the old place. Here 10 years, dribbling slowly towards 10,000 posts....

• Like 7

This place is not as enjoyable as it used to be, it pains me to say it. A bit cliquey & tetchy. Plus the post-tour doldrums, now with added no-tour doldrums.

A break now & then from here, any forum, is no bad thing.

But, I love the old place. Here 10 years, dribbling slowly towards 10,000 posts....

I'm only here to add some tetch. Throw me a bone here Pete.

I mostly stick to other threads and away from main Rush Topics. More enjoyable that way for me.

Mick

You won't be saying that the next time Rush tours. ....Oh yeah, my bad.

lol.......yea.

but shhh........don't shatter anyone's dreams.......they WILL tour again.

lol.

Mick

• Like 1

Tony, as punishment you need to listen to 10 minutes of Springsteen...

Wait, that's too cruel, 5 minutes

Sadist...

• Like 2