Come Back Narps!!!

Lorraine

I avoid the dentist like the plaque. I mean plague.

I know I have to go, but those bastards scare me.

I have to go back on December 1st. They wanted me to come in the day before Thanksgiving, but I said "no, thanks." Who would risk the chance of not being able to eat on Thanksgiving by a trip to the dentist the day before?

• Like 1

Gotta go for a while and run some errands. Everyone have a great time at my expense or not :LOL: . We need to have some fun around here again and turn the page... :cheers: all

Narps you don't wanna turn the page.......Tai Shan comes next.

lol.

Mick

• Like 1

LiX: Hey Narps, Bethany and I figured out the perfect gift for you.

Narp: Aw, you didn't have to get me anything.

LiX: Dammit, Bethany, he guessed it.

http://content6.flixster.com/question/56/51/62/5651628_std.jpg

• Like 3

Gotta go for a while and run some errands. Everyone have a great time at my expense or not :LOL: . We need to have some fun around here again and turn the page... :cheers: all

lol.

Mick

Touche'. The excellent 8 song album that never was. At least they put the sh*t at the very end though. Was good thinking on their part not to mix the two duds in with the rest... :)
  • Like 1

I have to go back on December 1st. They wanted me to come in the day before Thanksgiving, but I said "no, thanks." Who would risk the chance of not being able to eat on Thanksgiving by a trip to the dentist the day before?

That's the pits. No pun intended.

Narps rhymes with parps. Just saying.

WELCOME BACK!

Thanks much. I know you don't hang around that much anymore so it means that much more to be honest for you to make the effort to extend well wishes... :cheers: :codger:
  • Like 1

I didn't even get a free toothbrush and a complimentary container of dental floss. Maybe that's because I opted out of the $5,000 crown/root canal route the dentist wanted me to take. :cool:

• Like 1

lol.

Mick

Touche'. The excellent 8 song album that never was. At least they put the sh*t at the very end though. Was good thinking on their part not to mix the two duds in with the rest... :)

That's because they knew folks wanted to listen to it on vinyl...

• Like 1

I didn't even get a free toothbrush and a complimentary container of dental floss. Maybe that's because I opted out of the $5,000 crown/root canal route the dentist wanted me to take. :cool:

I have had two teeth pulled over the past couple years that they wanted to save and do all of that mess. I may regret it later but at 200.00 bucks a pop and under sedation it worked for me. I have far from the greatest set of teeth anyway to begin with... :)
  • Like 1

You have my sympathy! I haven't had many dental problems for 25 years and now that two teeth are bothering me, the dentist I liked really well and was friends with (and who understood my budget) retired last month. The new guy seems OK but he seems to be finding a lot of problems; I don't know if everything is really that bad or what! Then he said he doesn't do root canals like I need (it's a complicated one) and I should go to this endodontist to get evaluated. Of course that guy will want to do something; it's his job all day long. :) (my conspiracy theory :) ) That tooth quit hurting so I postponed the visit to the endodontist to wait and see . . .

• Like 1

I have had two teeth pulled over the past couple years that they wanted to save and do all of that mess. I may regret it later but at 200.00 bucks a pop and under sedation it worked for me. I have far from the greatest set of teeth anyway to begin with... :)

I hope you remembered to put the two teeth under your pillow for the Tooth Fairy. She used to leave me a quarter every time I did that. :)

lol.

Mick

Even Narps needs to Tai Shan in the woods once in a while.

• Like 1

lol.

Mick

Even Narps needs to Tai Shan in the woods once in a while.

you're full of Tai Shan.

Mick

So glad my forum uncle is back.

He is my uncle if he likes it or not.

Which means he can give me a smack when I deserve it and no one else can!

• Like 3

You came back a day too early buddy, Segue's gonna be mad.

...you can still leave, lolsies...

You came back a day too early buddy, Segue's gonna be mad.

...you can still leave, a-hole...

you're mean. When you grow up... you wanna be just like Tony??

YES!

no

:hug2:

Everything is back to "normal."

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdnnz5eLjC1r70ozfo1_500.gif

• Like 2