Come Back Narps!!!

Lorraine

We'll leave the light on for ya.......

I'm hearing that in the voice of the guy who does the advertisements for Motel 6. :LOL:

That's the guy!!! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Logos/Logos-%20motel-6.jpg

• Like 1

Mick, I was thinking of starting a special thread just for you. I was going to call it: The Shenanigans Thread, or Tales from Mick's High School Days. :LOL:

As long as it is not called Turds from Topographical Oceans... That name is copyrighted... :D-13:

lol.......I was having a good day.........you HAD to bring up Tails.

i had ALMOST forgot it existed......thanks :laughing guy: yes the mis-spell was intentional, lol

Mick

Believe it or not and I am ashamed to admit this but I have just about everything Yes put out in the 70's including a sh*tload of Wakeman solo albums and Yes member solo albums and I also have Turds but I never bought Close To The Edge :smash: :facepalm: . I am in the midst of righting that incredible wrong after all these years however. I did troutman a favor recently and he is going to send me the vinyl as a thank you gift. Gotta love that guy... :cheers:

:hi:

Hope,

You are well. Sorry it has taken so long. Should be in a week or two. I will keep you updated.

he's campaigning for donald trump. i guess there weren't enough pissed off sexually frustrated old white men here for him.

Oh is this what turned him away?

EDIT: Politics that is, not the petty bit haha!

Edited by Segue Myles

It amazes me that people still want to vote for that neanderthal...

Yeah, Trump sucks and I would never vote for him. But how is that different than Bernie and Hillary?

• Like 2

Why would anyone want to fall out over politics on a music forum?!

Just accept we all have strong views and get over it!

Good grief.

• Like 1

Yeah, Trump sucks and I would never vote for him. But how is that different than Bernie and Hillary?

In my opinion, it's not! I haven't seen anyone out there worth the seat myself....

• Like 1

In my opinion, it's not! I haven't seen anyone out there worth the seat myself....

Well, Rand Paul is as close as we're gonna get.

• Like 1

Trump insulted my community specifically so he can suck it.

Seriously though.......did Narps leave again over trump?

Ain't worth it bud......come back!!

Mick

Trump means fart in the UK.

I'd leave if you all trump in unision haha

• Like 2

Narps bought a truck, and now he's too busy driving to post here?

I believe it has a CD player, so he is probably cruising the streets of Myrtle Beach with ATWAS blasting and all the windows down hoping to introduce all who hear it to the brilliance of Rush. :yes: :LOL: ;)

• Like 3

A good point many fail to grasp.

people fail to realize both wings are still attached to the same shitbird :)

i think most people do realize that and that's why the entire conversation about the election is mostly just stupidity and mudslinging between the various factions, bunch of monkeys throwing shit at each other we are