question about subdivisions

hrconner

What video game is that in the music video my father said he played it while in college but can't remember the name it's driving him crazy

I played it, too. It's called Tempest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subdivisions_%28song%29#Music_video

My father sends his thanks he was starring at the video for almost 30 minutes straight trying to remember

:smoke:

Really loved the game back then, great memories. A few years ago I found a CD with a PC version of it, at a flea market, but it's not the same to play this on PC. You really need that damn rotary knob.

• Like 1

I liked Zaxxon and Robotron more.

Space Invaders, over here.

Same here. And Asteroids and Missile Command.

In '82 or '83, Journey had that video game that was pretty crap but I liked to play it anyway.

I loved that Journey game. Very hard to find now.

In '82 or '83, Journey had that video game that was pretty crap but I liked to play it anyway.

I liked the Steve Smith stage the best with all the jumping on drums.

My father sends his thanks he was starring at the video for almost 30 minutes straight trying to remember

:smoke:

Really loved the game back then, great memories. A few years ago I found a CD with a PC version of it, at a flea market, but it's not the same to play this on PC. You really need that damn rotary knob.

Yep, the arcade version was THE BEST!

• Like 1

I liked the Steve Smith stage the best with all the jumping on drums.

At the time, I remember my bros & I imagining what a similar Rush video game would be like and which songs would be chosen...Red Barchetta was our first thought and its obvious implications

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090622153131/tron/images/2/2a/Tron_arcade.jpg Edited by Principled Man

I'm an old pinball head..but the place I used to work had a Zaxxon, and I'd mess with that if the machines were filled up when I was on my lunch break...wasn't that good at it, but it wasted quarters.....

I'm an old pinball head..but the place I used to work had a Zaxxon, and I'd mess with that if the machines were filled up when I was on my lunch break...wasn't that good at it, but it wasted quarters.....

I don't think I was that great at it either but I loved the concept of the game and especially the layout/graphics (which, at that time, were probably second to none). :)