Los Angeles, CA Periscope Thread - August 1, 2015

tomhealey

If I had money and time I would love to follow this band on tour, especially now that they are shortening the tours slightly. How much fun would that be?

Hell yeah! Of course, I'd have to take a second mortgage and give up saving for kids college funds. lol

Kids learn more by earning it themselves, anyhow.

• Like 4

I've always wanted to see them multiple times a tour. It was only in the millenial tours that it became feasible for me but something always came up. Shows of my own, etc. So it wasn't until this tour that I finally managed it. But what a great tour to manage it.

I went nuts on Test for Echo tour - first time I had time and money to do it. (It wasn't outrageously expensive, because I could stay with friends, etc.) 11 shows

My first was P/G

Ha! That's awesome!

I started with p/g as well.

I was at one show with you - 2002 Woodlands!

I'll be damned. That was a great show, too.

Make that two shows - I was at ABQ opening night of Time Machine as well. Breaking Bad. Got 10000 feet high before the show. ;)

That was the only opener I've seen. Loved it, but the wind screwed with the sound something fierce!

SOOOO TRUE! I was third row sortof on the side - but the sound was the worst due to the wind!

btw, by 10000 feet high, I meant on Sandia Peak. "Breaking Bad' was just a reference to a tour we took!

• Like 1

If I had money and time I would love to follow this band on tour, especially now that they are shortening the tours slightly. How much fun would that be?

Hell yeah! Of course, I'd have to take a second mortgage and give up saving for kids college funds. lol

And alimony.
  • Like 1