Los Angeles, CA Periscope Thread - August 1, 2015

tomhealey

Seems like it was just yesterday when we were baby scope viewers and were trying to figure out what all those hearts were!

Can you imagine in a couple of years, we'll be saying....

"Gee, remember the days when we used to watch a concert streaming with poor video quality and decent sound over an attendee's cell phone? Wow those were the days."

Yeah technology will probably have advanced so far by then this will seem primitive.

• Like 2

I saw two on this tour - unfortunately got the same setlist both times C (Tampa / Philly)

For me it was actually the least number of shows for a tour since Power Windows. Just couldn't swing more.

I'll have to travel to a residency to see #50.

• Like 3

I'm very content with how many times I've seen them. Considering I've only truly been into them since winter of 2007, I've done well. Saw them once on S&A tour, twice on Time Machine, 4 times on Clockwork Angels and 4 on this tour(1st night in Toronto, Montreal, Newark and New York). Obviously I'd love to see them many more times in more American cities, but I'm happy with having seen them 11 times.
  • Like 5

I've always wanted to see them multiple times a tour. It was only in the millenial tours that it became feasible for me but something always came up. Shows of my own, etc. So it wasn't until this tour that I finally managed it. But what a great tour to manage it.
  • Like 1

I'm very content with how many times I've seen them. Considering I've only truly been into them since winter of 2007, I've done well. Saw them once on S&A tour, twice on Time Machine, 4 times on Clockwork Angels and 4 on this tour(1st night in Toronto, Montreal, Newark and New York). Obviously I'd love to see them many more times in more American cities, but I'm happy with having seen them 11 times.

That is fantastic work, I'll say. I was raised in a Rush household and I haven't seen them that much! I actually had no excuse to miss Clockwork...I just dropped the ball on that one.

Roger Anthony one of best all tour, don't have link on iPad, search twitter, worth it

what is his handle? (@what?) there are tons of Roger Anthony's on twitter - can't find this scope