Los Angeles, CA Periscope Thread - August 1, 2015

tomhealey

I wish they'd release a DVD with all the background video from over the years! Love "Far Cry" and the one they used on Time Machine for "Leave That Thing Alone"
  • Like 2

I feel very fortunate to have seen them on this tour not just once but twice. Some of those people who have seen them a dozen times or something I can't imagine the kind of money that takes.
  • Like 4

This tour has been incredible.

Indeed. This tour meant a lot to me. This was my only time seeing Neil on the legendary kit of old. With the acoustic chimes and everything. Holy sh*t was I hyped.

Yeah, I've really gotten off on seeing him play the tubular bells!

• Like 3

Indeed. This tour meant a lot to me. This was my only time seeing Neil on the legendary kit of old. With the acoustic chimes and everything. Holy sh*t was I hyped.

Tubular!
  • Like 3

I feel very fortunate to have seen them on this tour not just once but twice. Some of those people who have seen them a dozen times or something I can't imagine the kind of money that takes.

Yeah, this was my first tour to see them twice. I also feel very fortunate about that.

• Like 2

Seems like it was just yesterday when we were baby scope viewers and were trying to figure out what all those hearts were!

Can you imagine in a couple of years, we'll be saying....

"Gee, remember the days when we used to watch a concert streaming with poor video quality and decent sound over an attendee's cell phone? Wow those were the days."

• Like 3

Tubular!

The second set is quite a treat for those of us who got into them in the electronic drum era.

• Like 2