What's you're favorite Rush album cover art?

rftag

This one.... :dweez: The iconic one

http://s30.postimg.org/43g4ykzj5/20150709_193709.jpg

Awesome Narps! I'm jealous, man. :ebert:

Its funny because the small pic of it in my signature seems to do it more justice. I am very happy with it and am glad that I am now "balanced out" with this on one side and AFTK on the other... :)

Oh this is yours? I was about to say it needs longer wings. You've got a neutered owl. :P

The wings would have to stretch way up under my arm and I didn't want that and didn't want to pay for it either to be honest. The owls face and feet were the main part I really wanted. My daughter said the same thing however. "Where are the wings?". Geez, I can't win sometimes...

It just looks like they should go around your arm. Sorry, I didn't mean to be negative.

• Like 1

This one.... :dweez: The iconic one

http://s30.postimg.org/43g4ykzj5/20150709_193709.jpg

Awesome Narps! I'm jealous, man. :ebert:

Its funny because the small pic of it in my signature seems to do it more justice. I am very happy with it and am glad that I am now "balanced out" with this on one side and AFTK on the other... :)

Oh this is yours? I was about to say it needs longer wings. You've got a neutered owl. :P

The wings would have to stretch way up under my arm and I didn't want that and didn't want to pay for it either to be honest. The owls face and feet were the main part I really wanted. My daughter said the same thing however. "Where are the wings?". Geez, I can't win sometimes...

It just looks like they should go around your arm. Sorry, I didn't mean to be negative.

Its cool. Maybe I will have him add them later. I'll have to go in and see how much he would charge to do it...
  • Like 1

I just love Grace Under Pressure, it was the album that got me interested in Rush. A close second is Clockwork Angels, love the steampunk style, even got a key ring with it on it! Third would be Vapor Trails, was so cool in the Rush in Rio video where the fire was moving!
  • Like 1

I just love Grace Under Pressure, it was the album that got me interested in Rush. A close second is Clockwork Angels, love the steampunk style, even got a key ring with it on it! Third would be Vapor Trails, was so cool in the Rush in Rio video where the fire was moving!

Where did you get the ring ? Cool.

AFTK

That king is pretty freaky looking though. :)

That dude was in the Ian Thomas Band - the band Hugh Syme was in.

Where did you get the ring ? Cool.

You got it if you pre-ordered the album. I have it as well.

I must say I really like the 2112 Special Edition album.

And I really like Clockwork Angels as well.

And Caress Of Steel is awesome ofcourse!

Hemispheres is a special album cover to.

Permanent Waves is cool.

Signals is nice as well, since I love dogs! :)

Power Windows is cool as well.

Presto is kinda weird but cool at the same time.

Counterparts is simple but cool at the same time.

I really like Test For Echo.

And I really like the Retrospective albums!

Vapor Trails (2002) is cool as well, thou I like the Vapor Trails Remixed better!

Snakes & Arrows Live is their coolest live album cover art!

Permanent Waves and A Show of Hands

Good to see some love for the rocking constructivists! My daughter wears my old Show of Hands bootlegged tee and it always brings a smile.

Dropping my son at the movies yesterday, I had to laugh when a strong gust of wind gave a young lady in a short dress the old Permanent Waves treatment! :LOL:
  • Like 1

Grace Under Pressure

I'm surprised to see so few people mentioning Hemispheres. For some reason, I always thought that most people here loved that cover.

I like the concept, I hate the execution.

My all time favorite album cover by rush is Vapor Trails

I agree with Grace Under Pressure right there with it.

Your signature is getting ridiculous. :rage: :rage:

I like your black and white. So which ones get under your skin? If it still does look away.

I think Test for Echo is my favorite cover. Roll the Bones, both Vapor Trails and Grace Under Pressure get an honorable mention.

There's not really a bad Rush album cover, as far as the studios go. Caress of Steel I suppose, but that's only because the coloring went awry where the gold was supposed to be silver like... well, steel. Snakes and Arrows is also kind of meh.