Workin them Angels

D3strukt

Really cool song, didn't really appreciate it until the Time Machine Tour performance of it.

In the lower echelon of Rush songs, but above average for this collection of dirges.
  • Like 3

I love the sentiment of this song and I really like s&a, in fact lately I find myself wanted to listen to this collection of songs more and more.

Some RUSH albums age better than others. This one has aged well for me. Seven or eight songs that I really enjoy, which makes it a great RUSH album by old-school eight-song album standards.
  • Like 2

One of the better songs on the album.

That's a good way of putting it. :laughing guy:

It took me a bit of work to warm up to that album. I thought it was horrible when I first heard it, but after forcing myself to listen to it a few more times, a few of the songs began to grow on me. "Working Them Angels" is one of them.

It's a buggy ride. It doesn't exactly rock. There's something travelly about it, with little rest stops. I like the song, but I have to remember what I'm in for if I play that album. It's polished, but quite different, acoustickier, slower-paced, and a bit more spacious.