The ON/OFF thread...

greyfriar

Back ON for real. I can't stand it any longer. My laptop is still on the fritz but I will deal with the phone and Ipad for now... :LOL:
  • Like 1

Back ON for real. I can't stand it any longer. My laptop is still on the fritz but I will deal with the phone and Ipad for now... :LOL:

Nice to have you back! Sounds like me when lightning took out the modem and router for a few days in June!

• Like 1

Sorry to those I offended.

Narps and Lorraine have driven me away.

Segue out, for good.

Segue out, for good.

It makes me really sad to see this.

I'll be in touch, my friend.

• Like 1

Segue out, for good.

Someone decided to fire bullets this morning that did not belong to them.

Someone decided it was OK to knock a guy when he is down, and accuse me of behaviour that I have already clarified is a result of difficult circumstances. Behaviour I have already apologised for.

This guy made me accuse both Narps and Lorraine of bullying me behind the scenes, and although bad blood now exists, this mornings events, it appears now, was not their fault.

I cannot leave this forum and allow Narps and Lorraine to have their names besmirched because someone else took it upon themselves to act as the TRF Dark Knight.

I am hurting an awful lot right now for a lot of reasons not related at all to this forum. Because of these circumstances, I have at times been obnoxious to the point I have now been accused of narcissism. Yet, if I have caused any of you guys to feel worse off, and here I mean Fraroc especially, I apologise. So deeply.

I have done nothing to no one that I deem unforgivable, but at the same time I admit the choice to forgive and forget isn't mine.

Reverse the roles, I would.

I am at a real low, and for this I need to leave. For good? In the light of recent events, I think it best to say it should at least be for an extended period of time. My friends and family understand why I am reacting so coldly and bluntly, but that is not something this forum deserves to read or know about at large, as this is meant to be about music.

But to the person who targeted me this morning, you acted in a manner worse and more grotesquely unkind than anything you have accused me of, and you are despicable. You lost my respect the moment you dismissed the death of a loved one as if it was of no consequence, and yet boasted you are too nice a person on SOCN. Call me out as anything you want. I am already fully aware of my behaviour, and I don't need your disgusting antagonism to make me feel any worse than I already do.

I have real friends here, and I will not hurriedly abandon this place. Would a single rat fight a fox into a corner? No. I will be back.

In the meantime, I am available to PM (it gets notified in my emails), and a select few have other ways and means to contact me.

Regardless of how they feel towards me, I have dropped the entire case with Narps and Lorraine. Two cool guys, we fell out but it doesn't change who you are. And you are both wonderful people, and not my enemies. Nothing was said or done that to my mind reflects the people we truly are. We are all bigger and better people than that.

To the other guy, in the world of TRF this is a huge deal for me. In the real world, I don't care. I just wish I had a firmer grip on positivity like Earl. He is a trooper and I will say this again: Earl you are a top man, and I will do all I can to channel my hurt and pain of recent weeks into positive energy. Something good can come out of any bad situation, and I love your example, you have shown that in the darkest times, a light can shine so brightly if you choose to fuel it. We have had grumpy conversation regarding music, but man to man, I want to be like you in so many ways. Keep doing whatever it is that keeps you positive. You are an inspiration, and you will find true happiness again.

To Mick and Blue J, thank you so very much. Every word of support you give to me, you have given to my entire family.

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 4

Segue out, for good.

Someone decided to fire bullets this morning that did not belong to them.

Someone decided it was OK to knock a guy when he is down, and accuse me of behaviour that I have already clarified is a result of difficult circumstances. Behaviour I have already apologised for.

This guy made me accuse both Narps and Lorraine of bullying me behind the scenes, and although bad blood now exists, this mornings events, it appears now, was not their fault.

I cannot leave this forum and allow Narps and Lorraine to have their names besmirched because someone else took it upon themselves to act as the TRF Dark Knight.

I am hurting an awful lot right now for a lot of reasons not related at all to this forum. Because of these circumstances, I have at times been obnoxious to the point I have now been accused of narcissism. Yet, if I have caused any of you guys to feel worse off, and here I mean Fraroc especially, I apologise. So deeply.

I have done nothing to no one that I deem unforgivable, but at the same time I admit the choice to forgive and forget isn't mine.

Reverse the roles, I would.

I am at a real low, and for this I need to leave. For good? In the light of recent events, I think it best to say it should at least be for an extended period of time. My friends and family understand why I am reacting so coldly and bluntly, but that is not something this forum deserves to read or know about at large, as this is meant to be about music.

But to the person who targeted me this morning, you acted in a manner worse and more grotesquely unkind than anything you have accused me of, and you are despicable. You lost my respect the moment you dismissed the death of a loved one as if it was of no consequence, and yet boasted you are a jerk on SOCN. Call me out as anything you want. I am already fully aware of my behaviour, and I don't need your disgusting antagonism to make me feel any worse than I already do.

I have real friends here, and I will not hurriedly abandon this place. Would a single rat fight a fox into a corner? No. I will be back.

In the meantime, I am available to PM (it gets notified in my emails), and a select few have other ways and means to contact me.

Regardless of how they feel towards me, I have dropped the entire case with Narps and Lorraine. Two cool guys, we fell out but it doesn't change who you are. And you are both wonderful people, and not my enemies. Nothing was said or done that to my mind reflects the people we truly are. We are all bigger and better people than that.

To the other guy, in the world of TRF this is a huge deal for me. In the real world, I don't care. I just wish I had a firmer grip on positivity like Earl. He is a trooper and I will say this again: Earl you are a top man, and I will do all I can to channel my hurt and pain of recent weeks into positive energy. Something good can come out of any bad situation, and I love your example, you have shown that in the darkest times, a light can shine so brightly if you choose to fuel it. We have had grumpy conversation regarding music, but man to man, I want to be like you in so many ways. Keep doing whatever it is that keeps you positive. You are an inspiration, and you will find true happiness again.

To Mick and Blue J, thank you so very much. Every word of support you give to me, you have given to my entire family.

Take care, sweetie, you will be missed. Life sounds difficult right now, be sure to take the time you need for yourself, to heal and find a peaceful place. I'll be hoping for the best for you.

• Like 3

I'm not sure what's going on? Seems like there's been some stuff happening here that I wasn't aware of.

Sorry, to see you go Segue. Nothing you ever said on this forum ever offended me and you brought a life to this place that will be missed.

• Like 1

If all this is not Narps and Lorraine's fault i apologise for implying that they were worse then they are. but i still don't like the way they have been nudging Segue for some time. Lorraine in particular.

Mick

I don't need all the details but was this stuff happening on the forum or was it mainly in PMs?

forum at least on Lorraine's end.

Mick

OK.

Either i'm not paying attention here anymore or this stuff was happening in threads/subsections I don't go into.

• Like 1

Segue, I hope you can jump over these shadows soon, and come back as lively as ever. :cheers: Edited by greyfriar
  • Like 3

That was the shortest gone for good I've ever seen!

i'm glad my little bro is back. he'll never know what he means to me personally on here.

Mick

What? How long was he away? :cool:

Segue, relax and listen to Magna Carta Cartel. It's for free and totally uplifting.

Just click on the link of the album cover (scroll down, you'll find it on the left) and dl Goodmorning Restrained.

http://www.soundsofzilence.com/

• Like 1

Decided to Stick solely to certain threads.

• Like 2

i'm glad my little bro is back. he'll never know what he means to me personally on here.

Mick

Thanks dude!

I need a respite. I am amazingly off the crazy dark edge I was on yesterday, and I need, like really NEED, this escape at present.

I lost grip on reality completely yesterday. For reasons I think are understandable.

• Like 1

Mick

Thanks dude!

I need a respite. I am amazingly off the crazy dark edge I was on yesterday, and I need, like really NEED, this escape at present.

I lost grip on reality completely yesterday. For reasons I think are understandable.

just put that ugliness behind you. whatever happens. you have a lot of support here.

from a lot of people.

Mick

• Like 3

I don't know you very well yet Segue, because I haven't been around long, but I always like to see you weighing in on stuff. You help keep it interesting around here. I'm sorry for whatever it is that you're going through right now. Edited by gypsy muse
  • Like 1