The ON/OFF thread...

greyfriar

Time for me to check out for perhaps an extended period of time. The pre-tour hype, the tour, have been so much fun in terms of participation.

Take care everyone!

Take care brother. See you on the other side... :cheers:

Time for me to check out for perhaps an extended period of time. The pre-tour hype, the tour, have been so much fun in terms of participation.

Take care everyone!

You take care and be well, my friend.

Agreed!

I look forward to the next Seggerz/TM fight! Hahahaha

Probably not going to be on much over the next week. :(

Going to visit the parents, who got rid of their internet. Given their ages, I shouldn't really spend much time here even if they did.

Hope your visit with the parents goes well. You are fortunate to have them still with you. We'll hold down the fort until you return. :hi:

Thanks, Lorraine....missed you guys.

They're 87 and 85. My dad is starting to fade...my mom is still going strong and has just relearned to drive with hand controls so they can get around. We had a good, yet poignant time with them.

Glad you had a nice time and I certainly get it... :codger:
  • Like 1

Going to visit the parents, who got rid of their internet. Given their ages, I shouldn't really spend much time here even if they did.

Hope your visit with the parents goes well. You are fortunate to have them still with you. We'll hold down the fort until you return. :hi:

They're 87 and 85. My dad is starting to fade...my mom is still going strong and has just relearned to drive with hand controls so they can get around. We had a good, yet poignant time with them.

Glad you are back, my friend, and also glad you have a good time with your parents. :hug2:

• Like 1

Glad you had a nice time and I certainly get it... :codger:

Thanks...I appreciate it!

• Like 1

Glad you are back, my friend, and also glad you have a good time with your parents. :hug2:

Thanks for the kind words, and the hug...it was a good week, but tough at the same time.

• Like 2

Take care everyone!

Hope you come back soon my friend. It's not the same here without you.

Take care brother. :cheers:

• Like 3

Gonna be leaving town alone today until next Monday and won't be bringing anything but my phone so I may not be on much at all. I am going to Greensboro NC to a professional golf event. I may post something here and there probably mostly when I am bored at night. :cheers: folks. Need to get away....
  • Like 5

Gonna be leaving town alone today until next Monday and won't be bringing anything but my phone so I may not be on much at all. I am going to Greensboro NC to a professional golf event. I may post something here and there probably mostly when I am bored at night. :cheers: folks. Need to get away....

I hope you have a good time Narps. It's good to get away if you can from time to time. We've got the TRF Log thread now you can check when you get back. :)

• Like 2

Moving back up to Ames this Saturday to start school back up at Iowa State, might be very busy over the next few days, so I probably won't be around as much until things settle down next week.
  • Like 2

I won't be on the rest of the weekend guys. cause my grandma passed away. So i will see all of you monday.

Have a good weekend guys and gals.

Mick

I'm sorry, Mick. Is this the grandmother you were taking care of?

Take care, and see you Monday. :hug2:

• Like 3

I won't be on the rest of the weekend guys. cause my grandma passed away. So i will see all of you monday.

Have a good weekend guys and gals.

Mick

Dude, keep positive buddy and take care. Thoughts are with you and your family!

• Like 3

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. i said i'd be back Monday. but i need to be in one of my happy spots. my grandma was 90. so we knew it was coming. she was the head of our family. so it was a huge loss. but i'm just trying to remember the good times.

but thanks again all.

playing dark side for her tonight. she LOVED that record.

Mick

• Like 3

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. i said i'd be back Monday. but i need to be in one of my happy spots. my grandma was 90. so we knew it was coming. she was the head of our family. so it was a huge loss. but i'm just trying to remember the good times.

but thanks again all.

Mick

I truly am sorry, Mick. :hug2:

• Like 1

but thanks again all.

Mick

I truly am sorry, Mick. :hug2:

Thanks Lorraine :hug2:

Mick

• Like 1

Sorry, been away for a week, back now!

ILs knows where I live so I didn't want to post I was away... I don't trust that guy at all :P

Was just thinking this morning I wonder where the heck this guy has been... :)
  • Like 1

Sorry, been away for a week, back now!

ILs knows where I live so I didn't want to post I was away... I don't trust that guy at all :P

Was just thinking this morning I wonder where the heck this guy has been... :)

Thought about you this weekend, was at the beach in Ocean City, MD and saw Tiger was in the lead when watching SC when I got back to our room

• Like 1