The ON/OFF thread...

greyfriar

What's happened to Lorraine? Normally when taking a break she's at least lurking anonymously, but she hasn't logged on since February 23. I hope she's all right ...perhaps she tired of all the nonsense that goes down around here and she's abandoned us. :LOL: :unsure:
  • Like 3

What's happened to Lorraine? Normally when taking a break she's at least lurking anonymously, but she hasn't logged on since February 23. I hope she's all right ...perhaps she tired of all the nonsense that goes down around here and she's abandoned us. :LOL: :unsure:

I was wondering that as well. I hope everything is OK with her and that they are getting spring where she lives! :o

• Like 2

I wish she'd come back. (Narps as well) We all need their parental guidance! :)

Either way, I hope they are both well.

• Like 3

My friend, thank you. :hug2:

• Like 1

Really, really glad you decided to return. Anything cool going on?

Yes, welcome back Lorraine! (And Segue, even if presence is in a lesser capacity)

NARP COME BACK :rage:

Welcome back, Lorraine. :)

:cheerleader: Welcome back Lorraine !! :)

Thank you! :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

I'm going to write to narps and see if we can't get him back. I'll offer him five vinyl copies of ATWAS to wheedle him.

As for Segue, that reminds me, he hit 20000 posts when I was gone and needs a congratulatory thread. :)

• Like 1

My friend, thank you. :hug2:

A gift to celebrate your return:

http://i.imgur.com/uRYhpo3.jpg?1

I had to travel down a wormhole through time and space to find those for you ...a blast from the past. :hi: :cheers:

• Like 1

A blast from the past for sure. :) I don't think a day goes by when I am here that I don't see at least one lurker reading that thread. It ought to get an award I think - the most popular TRF thread ever! :yes: I wonder if those that are reading it question our sanity? :unsure:

Thank you, Substance! :wub: :hug2: :hi:

• Like 2

A blast from the past for sure. :) I don't think a day goes by when I am here that I don't see at least one lurker reading that thread. It ought to get an award I think -the most popular TRF thread ever! :yes: I wonder if those that are reading it question our sanity? :unsure:

My discombobulated mind misread that as, "It ought to get an award as the most awkward TRF thread ever."

It deserves something -not quite sure what. I miss that ridiculous thread; it contains our finest work. :LOL:

• Like 1

A blast from the past for sure. :) I don't think a day goes by when I am here that I don't see at least one lurker reading that thread. It ought to get an award I think -the most popular TRF thread ever! :yes: I wonder if those that are reading it question our sanity? :unsure:

My discombobulated mind misread that as, "It ought to get an award as the most awkward TRF thread ever."

It deserves something -not quite sure what. I miss that ridiculous thread; it contains our finest work. :LOL:

It's crazy I know. Someone is always on it. We stopped around 17k, and it's still getting hits. It's like Moving Pictures--still selling 15,000 copies a week.
  • Like 2

Hi everybody. Hope to start checking back sometime because I miss you folks. I've been dealing with a family health nightmare since early February so I've mostly been exhausted and stressed. I hope you are all well! :hi:
  • Like 4

Hi everybody. Hope to start checking back sometime because I miss you folks. I've been dealing with a family health nightmare since early February so I've mostly been exhausted and stressed. I hope you are all well! :hi:

I'm sorry you've had to deal with that but it's nice to see you back here.

• Like 2

Positive thoughts, Toymaker! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Psychedelic%20stuff/Meditation%205.gif

:banana:

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

My friend! So very good to see you! :hi:

• Like 1

Ok I suck at this...bit I need to leave this forum for a few days.

I have just started a new sucky round of medical treatments for my mental health, which will for quite a while apparently aggravate all my worst symptoms before things start to settle. This forum does not need my already Himalayan high agression and insensitivity to get any worse...

Also...

Terrible personal tragedy has just occurred this evening, about four hours ago. It hasn't hit me yet what has happened and sadly the nature of it cannot be shared either on the forum or in private so that sucks.

I am not good at leaving this place alone but from experience...I do myself no favours staying here whilst health concerns are a main concern, so I will take a break (knowing me...for five minutes).

Feel free to PM me if need be.

All is good it just ain't perfect haha!

Segue, my heart goes out to you. When it rains, it pours. Just know that you are not alone. Keeping you as always in my prayers every day.

My emoticons aren't working today, but here's a big hug for you.

• Like 1

Segue, I'm so sorry to hear you are dealing with a tragedy at an already difficult time for you. You'll be in my thoughts and I'm here for support! Hang in there and I hope you get to a more peaceful place for yourself. Take care and I'll miss you! Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2