The ON/OFF thread...

greyfriar

Be back when my mood swings end (I have Jekyl/Hyde issues when I am ill so gonna have to wait til I am myself again!)

Why do you let any one of them bother you?

Don't stay away long. We'll run out of cupcakes.

I didn't do anything. We're good.

Maybe you ought to find Segue a good job at the YBG. With his passion, he is sure to do well. Don't you think? :)

He doesn't like the YBG.

Why, that's un-Canadian!

• Like 2

Be back when my mood swings end (I have Jekyl/Hyde issues when I am ill so gonna have to wait til I am myself again!)

Maybe you ought to find Segue a good job at the YBG. With his passion, he is sure to do well. Don't you think? :)

He doesn't like the YBG.

I remember the first week I joined I thought it was genuine haha

It's good for that just once...then, it's either on the bandwagon or off.
  • Like 1

He doesn't like the YBG.

It's good for that just once...then, it's either on the bandwagon or off.

I read it every time!

I rarely talk about Rush here though, every time I do the poop storm looms over me!

As does Beatles discussions haha

And Harry Potter discussions

And Bruce Springsteen discussions

And pretty much everything ever...

Gimme a pot of tea I need to drown my sorrows with the hard stuff

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 1

Poor JonnyBlaze joins the ranks of Treeduck and Tombstone Mountain in my list of unfortunate dudes I blaze against.

I need to chill!

I almost let someone here (or maybe it was more than one?) get to me like that recently...but then I thought to myself, hey, wait a minute...ummm...no!

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 1

Poor JonnyBlaze joins the ranks of Treeduck and Tombstone Mountain in my list of unfortunate dudes I blaze against.

I need to chill!

I almost let someone here (or maybe it was more than one?) get to me like that recently...but then I thought to myself, hey, wait a minute...ummm...no!

I seek my prey, pounce, and then step away just to offer a bandage.

You might remember me in that film with the trippy monkey bats and the drag queen from Kansas...I was the cowardly lion!

I need to chill!

For the record...I thoroughly enjoy Segue. He's got a lot going on in that fertile mind and I encourage him to make the most of it. Shine on you crazy diamond! Emphasizing the crazy. Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 3

I need to chill!

For the record...I thoroughly enjoy Segue. He's got a lot going on in that fertile mind and I encourage him to make the most of it. Shine on you crazy diamond! Emphasizing the crazy.

I am not crazy, peasant!

Now go fetch my kangaroo before he forgets to mow my lawn.

And do clip my toenails, I fear the blossom may return and nobody- and yes I do mean nobody- likes the digits of ones feet to pollinate without prior consent.

Chop chop!

• Like 1

I need to chill!

For the record...I thoroughly enjoy Segue. He's got a lot going on in that fertile mind and I encourage him to make the most of it. Shine on you crazy diamond! Emphasizing the crazy.

I am not crazy, peasant!

And do clip my toenails, I fear the blossom may return and nobody- and yes I do mean nobody- likes the digits of ones feet to pollinate without prior consent.

Chop chop!

You're crazier than a bag of cats
  • Like 1

I need to chill!

I am not crazy, peasant!

Chop chop!

You're crazier than a bag of cats

And waaaaaaay cuter

I need to chill!

You might remember me in that film with the trippy monkey bats and the drag queen from Kansas...I was the cowardly lion!

Hmmm...you know what they do to drag queens in Kansas?

• Like 1

I need to chill!

Hang them from trees like piñatas and bash them till all the sweets fall out like secrets?

I do it all the time.

• Like 1

I need to chill!

Hang them from trees like piñatas and bash them till all the sweets fall out like secrets?

I do it all the time.

I actually didn't know what they do to them, myself...so I'll go with the lovely portrait you've painted.

• Like 1

I need to chill!

I do it all the time.

I actually didn't know what they do to them, myself...so I'll go with the lovely portrait you've painted.

It is quite lovely.

He doesn't like the YBG.

It's not?! :o

• Like 3

He doesn't like the YBG.

It's not?! :o

It is?! :o

Probably not going to be on much over the next week. :(

Going to visit the parents, who got rid of their internet. Given their ages, I shouldn't really spend much time here even if they did.

• Like 6

Going to visit the parents, who got rid of their internet. Given their ages, I shouldn't really spend much time here even if they did.

Hope your visit with the parents goes well. You are fortunate to have them still with you. We'll hold down the fort until you return. :hi:

• Like 3

Hope your visit with the parents goes well. You are fortunate to have them still with you. We'll hold down the fort until you return. :hi:

Thanks, Lorraine....missed you guys.

They're 87 and 85. My dad is starting to fade...my mom is still going strong and has just relearned to drive with hand controls so they can get around. We had a good, yet poignant time with them.

• Like 7

Thanks, Lorraine....missed you guys.

They're 87 and 85. My dad is starting to fade...my mom is still going strong and has just relearned to drive with hand controls so they can get around. We had a good, yet poignant time with them.

Glad you're back in the land of Oz
  • Like 1

Where's treeduck gone?

:o

My thoughts exactly!

Probably laying eggs somewhere

I laughed hysterically at this and I don't even know why!!

Huehuehue

• Like 1

Time for me to check out for perhaps an extended period of time. The pre-tour hype, the tour, have been so much fun in terms of participation.

Take care everyone!

You take care and be well, my friend.

• Like 1