Official Second Night Setlist SPOILER Thread - Lincoln, NE - May 10th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I just told my wife I will be unavailable every evening until Aug 1, except June 14, 17 and 19

My wife was pissed I didn't watch the finale of The Good Wife with her. On Mother's day too. Good thing I made pancakes this morning and got the kids to buy gifts! lol

you covered your ass. Family always gets sacrificed when Rush tours

Periscope has officially ruined us all. We're like desperate crackheads now.......

we're gonna be so jaded when we actually see the concert....

ugh, xanadu just didn't have the spark that it had in st. paul...totally disappointed.

Edited by 2112FirstStreet
  • Like 2

Periscope has officially ruined us all. We're like desperate crackheads now.......

ugh, xanadu just did have the spark that it had in st. paul...totally disappointed.

Unless they do semi-random sets.

ugh, xanadu just did have the spark that it had in st. paul...totally disappointed.

Unless they do semi-random sets.

not sure i like that...that leads to...semi-random nervousness.

ugh, xanadu just didn't have the spark that it had in st. paul...totally disappointed.

We'll be giving the periscopers shit for blocking our views

For tonight's surprise, Rush will perform a couple of songs from back in their club / bar-playing days, and Ray Daniels will walk out onstage, where the infamous "Firing of Geddy" will be reenacted....
  • Like 2

I don;t like that they shortened Lakeside Park. I mean, shit, you pull out a gem you haven't played in 38 years and then leave off the last 25%....

and they won't sing "Everyone would gather on the 24th of May" in Tampa on the 24th of May - unless somebody gets them to extend it........ Petition time?!?

Edited by cygnify