Official Second Night Setlist SPOILER Thread - Lincoln, NE - May 10th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

I don;t like that they shortened Lakeside Park. I mean, shit, you pull out a gem you haven't played in 28 years and then leave off the last 25%....

and they won't sing "Everyone would gather on the 24th of May" in Tampa on the 24th of May - unless somebody gets them to extend it........ Petition time?!?

Do they include "Even though it's just a memory some memories last forever"? It's one of my favourite lines ever.

I don;t like that they shortened Lakeside Park. I mean, shit, you pull out a gem you haven't played in 28 years and then leave off the last 25%....

and they won't sing "Everyone would gather on the 24th of May" in Tampa on the 24th of May - unless somebody gets them to extend it........ Petition time?!?

Do they include "Even though it's just a memory some memories last forever"? It's one of my favourite lines ever.

nope... :(

Bob, we were so close...for awhile...

watch, he is on TRF and reads this thread tomorrow

attention good people of lincoln...stay off the streets and away from anyone named bob. just let him drive into the corn field and no one will get hurt.

andd working man ends the show, thank god jl xanadu cygnus anthem and wyd survived!

a tad of bytor would be awesome in the encore.

They should have had neil do all his famous solos in their songs into one, Bytor, Didacts and Narpets, Tom Sawyer