Official Second Night Setlist SPOILER Thread - Lincoln, NE - May 10th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

And we know they still have YYZ, Nat Sci and Big Money in the deck. And god knows what else.

That makes 30 of the 37 songs that they've rehearsed for this tour. I wonder what the other 7 songs are. I'm starting to believe that there might be as much as 6 different setlists like that one rumor with the fan at opening night talking to the lighting people.

So that's where the 6 set rumor is from.

Where did you get 37 from?

If it's from Alex I think we can discount it.

I think we'll see, for the first time ever, a lot of different and unexpected openers.

Could be almost anything from CA.

Caravan would be the perfect song to start the show. The Caravan Thunders Onward, I Can't Stop Thinking Big.

IMO, it's more of a second set opener than a show opener, which IMO should be more up-tempo. That's why Tom Sawyer never really worked as the opener on the VT tour. It was good, but not as great as some of their other openers (TSOR, Animate, Dreamline, etc).

I think we'll see, for the first time ever, a lot of different and unexpected openers.

Could be almost anything from CA.

Probably not Halo Effect

Therefore the almost

• Like 1

And we know they still have YYZ, Nat Sci and Big Money in the deck. And god knows what else.

That makes 30 of the 37 songs that they've rehearsed for this tour. I wonder what the other 7 songs are. I'm starting to believe that there might be as much as 6 different setlists like that one rumor with the fan at opening night talking to the lighting people.

Yeah, I got it from an interview with Alex. I believe it was the one where he said they refuse to do an official live webstream of their show. I know the song count was at least 30 but I recall the final song count being in the mid 30s.

Epic show all around. Great to hear so many classics as well as How it is for the first time ever played live. The only issue was this guy in front of me CONSTANTLY having his phone up and filming either the show or his girlfriend the ENTIRE night... Well.. Up to Xanadu, anyway.... ..... Geezzzzz.... :)

Fixed

You missed quite a night here!! :):) (Sorry, I couldn't resist!) :cheers:

• Like 1

Yeah, I got it from an interview with Alex. I believe it was the one where he said they refuse to do an official live webstream of their show. I know the song count was at least 30 but I recall the final song count being in the mid 30s.

I'm very skeptical of any hard numbers.

From what I've heard there are three rotating setlists on this Tour.

Possibly alot more.

Which is why the "6 setlist" thing is a speculation so far. It could only be as little as 3 rotating sets or it could be as much as 6. By the end of the week, we'll find out.

I followed everything up to Subdivisions. I know the full setlist now, but how did you guys find the second half? Just as good as Friday? Edited by Rod in Rio

Gotta' be something from T4E or Presto in there, which is cool with me!

Maybe they could swap out 1 of the CA songs for one of those.

I followed everything up to Subdivisions. I know the full setlist now, but how did you guys find the second half? Just as good as Friday?

Better 'cos CAMERA EYE man!

Yeah, I´m all in for Camera Eye replacing Red Barchetta. Good changes last night!

yeah but I definitely prefer CA over Wreckers.

• Like 2