Official Second Night Setlist SPOILER Thread - Lincoln, NE - May 10th

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Xanadu into Superconductor, who thought that was a good idea?

You're kidding me?

Rush went through a dumb period when choosing how to arrange medleys back in 1991.

To this day that's the fastest I've ever gone from "Spasmodically delirious" to "Slackjaw buzzkill" at any concert, ever.

I hope they play "You bet your life" sometime during this tour. That would be epic.

Instead of Jacob's

and sub Neurotica for Cygnus X1. They can shift the sets for chronology

I will say this - from bootleg videos I have seen, it seems like the Roll The Bones tour had one of the BEST light shows, up to that point, for a Rush tour!

I hope they play "You bet your life" sometime during this tour. That would be epic.

Oddly enough, that makes it onto my work playlists more often than anything from that album except Ghost of a chance.

play the audio from tulsa on you tube,,,its worth it. almost sounds like lincoln (quality is pretty good, no MORE COWBELL!!!!)

I just told my wife I will be unavailable every evening until Aug 1, except June 14, 17 and 19

My wife was pissed I didn't watch the finale of The Good Wife with her. On Mother's day too. Good thing I made pancakes this morning and got the kids to buy gifts! lol

I just told my wife I will be unavailable every evening until Aug 1, except June 14, 17 and 19

And she isn't worried that you're cheating on her for Geddy Alex and Neil?

Quite the open relationship.