The "tell somebody you love them" Thread

Tombstone Mountain

I need to give love to Segue, he makes some pretty good cupcakes :wub:

Awwwww! :dweez:

I use my cupcake malarkey to lighten up angry threads!

Lately it seems I am the one getting the most wound up.

Bake me some dang it!

• Like 1

I love liver and onions.

Fried with chopped bacon? Mmmmmm...

• Like 1

I love liver and onions.

Fried with chopped bacon? Mmmmmm...

Oh yes! Even as a child, I loved it. :)

Same!

• Like 1

blueschica has really lit my fire ever since she showed up here. A real sweetie to be sure... :rose:
  • Like 1

Lea, I love you.

We went our separate ways years ago, and I haven't seen you since then, but I still love you.

Deep down inside, my love for you is locked up securely. Still, every few weeks or so, I dream about you. Vivid, lucid, intense dreams. They are strange dreams; nothing nasty or hurtful, just strange. And yet, they make perfect sense to me. We're almost always separated in some way, even if we're in the same house or room, during a party or other social gathering. You're close to me, yet I cannot reach you, or touch you, or talk to you in private. There's always something or someone between us.....and sometimes, it's your husband! :doh:

I wake up from my dream, frustrated and upset. I don't want to dream about you, but you're still in my head. Sometimes, when I'm asleep, you slip out of the locked room deep down inside my mind, and you reawaken all those memories - college, Valentine's Day in France, Paris, my home, Madison......our parting of ways......

I'm happy with the way things are today. I love you, but it has to be from afar......and in my dreams.

• Like 2

I think about this thread often, especially when I get busy and don't have much time to spend here. I am always reminded what a genuinely kind and caring person TM is and am always humbled by this.

When I do get time to spend more than a few minutes here, it is obvious when people aren't around much. Lorraine, Narps, sundog - love you guys and miss when you're not around. labt and RnB - you guys fight all the time like brothers, and I love all the verbal jabs we take at each other. ILs - you know I love you man, the only guy here I've actually hung out with. Segue, glad to see you decided to stick around. ;)

When you step back and think about, TRF is a virtual family. Well, for those of us that put in the effort. It's not about how much you post, it's about what you share... and the more we get to know each other, the stronger the family becomes. Sure, families will fight, but in the end there's support.

• Like 6

I love all my family, from the bottom of my heart. My friends, who have been my rock, and hope I can one day return the favour.

And that includes Mick, Blue J, Union, Fraroc, Lorraine and Narps.

Sometimes when we fall, we hurt so much we stay down and wait for the pain to pass. Is that the wisest choice? Of course not.

But in friendships, it truly isn't how we fall that counts, it is how we get back up.

And I truly could not have got back up on my own. Thank you, for friendship, loyalty, trust and understanding.

To a certain small few: We fell alone, but together, we got back up.

To the person (again, you know who you are) who tried to sort things out, thank you, you had good motives, but you were sadly misguided. I love that you tried, but learn from your errors. Bonds cannot be fixed by those who didn't break them.

• Like 3

I think about this thread often, especially when I get busy and don't have much time to spend here. I am always reminded what a genuinely kind and caring person TM is and am always humbled by this.

We miss you TM! Come back!

• Like 3

When you step back and think about, TRF is a virtual family. Well, for those of us that put in the effort. It's not about how much you post, it's about what you share... and the more we get to know each other, the stronger the family becomes. Sure, families will fight, but in the end there's support.

Your Awesomeness, this is so very true - you get back on here what you've put in. It's no different than "real" life.

The amount of support given and the caliber of many of the TRF members is incredible.

I've said it before and I will say it again. Rush should be proud of their fans, many of whom are the finest human beings I've encountered in my 61 years of living.

Hugs :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: :hug2: and kisses :kisshug: :kisshug: :kisshug: :kisshug: :kisshug: :kisshug: !

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

I love all my family, from the bottom of my heart. My friends, who have been my rock, and hope I can one day return the favour.

Sometimes when we fall, we hurt so much we stay down and wait for the pain to pass. Is that the wisest choice? Of course not.

But in friendships, it truly isn't how we fall that counts, it is how we get back up.

And I truly could not have got back up on my own. Thank you, for friendship, loyalty, trust and understanding.

To the person (again, you know who you are) who tried to sort things out, thank you, you had good motives, but you were sadly misguided. I love that you tried, but learn from your errors. Bonds cannot be fixed by those who didn't break them.

i love you too. You make this place more special for me. I love our stupid musical disagreements. our Weird banter and Toto obsession.

But beside all that......i love your resiliency. and heart.

if i'm a small part in helping you.......i'm honored.

Mick

Edited by bluefox4000
  • Like 1

i love you too. You make this place more special for me. I love our stupid musical disagreements. our Weird banter and Toto obsession.

But beside all that......i love your resiliency. and heart.

if i'm a small part in helping you.......i'm honored.

Mick

Couldn't have said it better myself!

(Mick...somewhere out there is a member of the Westboro Church, making riot signs with our faces on them!)

But definitely couldn't imagine this forum without ya bud!

• Like 1

(Mick...somewhere out there is a member of the Westboro Church, making riot signs with our faces on them!)

:o

:P

Edited by Blue J
  • Like 1