The "tell somebody you love them" Thread

Tombstone Mountain

I love the guitar work from Your_Lion on this one.

https://soundcloud.c...r/untitled-epic

You f**************in' rock man :haz:

Here's the cheers :cheers:

:blush: Thanks grey :cheers:

In the spirit of the thread, I love your enthusiasm and love the encouragement you always give me :)

I'm in the middle of a new piece at the moment, that I'm dedicating to my friends here at TRF

(be patient, though ;) )

New piece? Great man, I'm ready for it.

I really love the way you play. Some of your_fragments are pure magic. :smoke:

Your_music accompanied me through some lonely nights lately and I find myself regularly revisiting your_stuff. It's always a great ride, with interesting listen sessions and a good way to lean back, have a drink and dream the dream.

I appreciate it. :cheers:

Aw, thanks for such kind words :blush:

That's exactly what I meant by enthusiasm and encouragement. You just made my day :)

• Like 1

In the spirit of the thread, I love your enthusiasm and love the encouragement you always give me :)

I'm in the middle of a new piece at the moment, that I'm dedicating to my friends here at TRF

(be patient, though ;) )

Your_music accompanied me through some lonely nights lately and I find myself regularly revisiting your_stuff. It's always a great ride, with interesting listen sessions and a good way to lean back, have a drink and dream the dream.

That's exactly what I meant by enthusiasm and encouragement. You just made my day :)

Been listening to your tracks. So many good things it's hard to isolate one individual track that I enjoy more than others. You certainly have great chops. You music isn't a wankfest, which bore the hell out of me. I'm really digging this stuff. Are you playing everything?

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 2

(be patient, though ;) )

Been listening to your tracks. So many good things it's hard to isolate one individual track that I enjoy more than others. You certainly have great chops. You music isn't a wankfest, which bore the hell out of me. I'm really digging this stuff. Are you playing everything?

Thanks TM :fistbump: Yeah. The drums are programmed, but everything else is me.

The track that's got the voices on...that's me and my brother as children, taken from some comedy sketches that we used to record. Luckily, I saved them, and thought it would be funny to build a tune around some of the dialogue.

• Like 4

To snowdogged: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Babycat, you know that when you bounce for me like that, it goes way beyond LOVE!!! :drool: :dweez: :baabaa: :chickendance: :drool:

I know! ;)

(be patient, though ;) )

Thanks TM :fistbump: Yeah. The drums are programmed, but everything else is me.

The track that's got the voices on...that's me and my brother as children, taken from some comedy sketches that we used to record. Luckily, I saved them, and thought it would be funny to build a tune around some of the dialogue.

You are absolutely amazing! There's enthusiasm and power in your playing! :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Like 2

(be patient, though ;) )

It's done and posted. Head over to Your_Lion's Tunes in Exercises in Self-Indulgence to hear my tribute to you guys. :)

• Like 2

(be patient, though ;) )

It's done and posted. Head over to Your_Lion's Tunes in Exercises in Self-Indulgence to hear my tribute to you guys. :)

And it smokes!!!

• Like 2

(be patient, though ;) )

And it smokes!!!

It's awesome! :ebert:

What's a wankfest?

Not gonna touch that one in the presence of a lady... ;)
  • Like 4

:musicnote: I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me . . . :musicnote:

You guys are the best.

Don't go changin'

Hugs and kisses,

Toymaker

• Like 1

:musicnote: At the speeeeed of love, my heart goes out to you . . . all :musicnote: Edited by toymaker
  • Like 1

I secretly (well up until now secretly...) want to be in a love triangle with bluefox and segue, but the two of them are way too in tune for another to really qualify :LOL:

Besides, I don't like that Springsteen shit or whatever it is they're drooling over these days :LOL:

Really though, they breathe a unique air on this website and it's cool to observe... Even if sometimes it does result in walls of text :facepalm:

• Like 6

I secretly (well up until now secretly...) want to be in a love triangle with bluefox and segue, but the two of them are way too in tune for another to really qualify :LOL:

Besides, I don't like that Springsteen shit or whatever it is they're drooling over these days :LOL:

Really though, they breathe a unique air on this website and it's cool to observe... Even if sometimes it does result in walls of text :facepalm:

Aww!

Love ya right back!

And sometimes its more fun when we disagree lol...I was almost sad when Mick started liking Lacuna Coil haha

(You should so totally be our new BFF)

• Like 1

I love and admire to many to mention. Hopefully they know who they are... :wub: :cheers:
  • Like 1