Lorraine

82 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of it?

• Love it!
    • Like it.
    • Take it or leave it.
    • Dislike it.
    • Hate it!

Like I said, I'm having a lot of trouble today with the computer. I can't get all of the emoticons to load. I'm having trouble loading pages.

Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day! :)

Maybe it would help to clear your internet cache? Sounds like that could be at least part of the problem.

• Like 1

My dial up is worse than ever today and I'm about to pull my hair out of my head. The image isn't coming through for who knows what reason.

Where is that free government high-speed internet they keep saying they will deliver to the sticks? Please don't tell me you live in a Manhattan high-rise and choose dial up.

I still find La Villa Strangiato the unmatched peak of Rush entire catalogue.

Recording just those 9 mins and half they would have made history anyway.

• Like 1

:sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:

Here I thought we would have a perfect poll. But.....no. Zumbi hates the song and Cyclone can take it or leave it. :wacko: :wacko:

Good idea. That would look good. I can't take anyone seriously who is even indifferent to it.

Edited by Steevo
  • Like 1

There's got to be ONE song that everyone loves. Xanadu? 2112? Red Barchetta? Natural Science? There HAS to be at least one.

You can never get EVERYONE to agree on anything.

I don't think Rush has done one song in their entire career that fans can agree on.

If everyone doesn't love La Villa, then it is hopeless.

There's got to be ONE song that everyone loves. Xanadu? 2112? Red Barchetta? Natural Science? There HAS to be at least one.

There is in all honesty. Good luck ever seeing it on here though. Unfortunately there will always be that one person that will want to upset the clean sheet for the sake of it.

Edited by Steevo
  • Like 1

I don't think Rush has done one song in their entire career that fans can agree on.

There is in all honesty. Good luck ever seeing it on here though. Unfortunately there will always be that one person that will want to upset the clean sheet for the sake of it.

You are right. I think it is spiteful.

You are right. I think it is spiteful.

Are there some bums out there who don't like Xanadu? Has there been a p-- . . . never mind.

Edited by toymaker

Love it. ESL is thee BEST version .. That is all, question answered close thread nothing more to see here.. ;)
  • Like 1