Prime Mover

Captain Avatar

Cut to the Chase and Virtuality would be nice 90's Rush to add as well

I also love Double Agent, but I doubt they'll bring that one back.

I would love for them to play these hidden gems rather than songs like Time Stand Still and Force Ten, as much as I love those too.

I would love to see it, but Lock & Key and Turn the Page are higher on my list

^ This.

Huh, I thought a lot of people hated Lock and Key :P

I'd want to see all three, but I'd take Lock And Key and Prime Mover over Turn The Page.

I would perform a ritual killing of a distant relative to hear Prime Mover or The Weapon.

If by some miracle we get both. . . .well, I'll have an erection lasting more than 4 hours. And I'm a chick.

• Like 5

Prime Mover and Lock and Key would be beyond awesome.

It'll interesting to see if they do dig a bit deeper into Hold Your Fire as they've only played Mission, Time Stand Still and Force Ten to my knowledge (recently at least).

• Like 1

I would perform a ritual killing of a distant relative to hear Prime Mover or The Weapon.

If by some miracle we get both. . . .well, I'll have an erection lasting more than 4 hours. And I'm a chick.

:laughing guy:

1. Baffling crowd, we RUSH fans. Sequential threads...one trashing Face Up for being empty pop, followed by a thread extolling this song as high art.

:spitwater:

Edited by goose
  • Like 2

Great song. Really hoping its the HYF representation on the tour. Think it will go over great, esp with the heavier live sound.

I agree with this. I'd almost ask for the full album to be played, but how boring would Tai Shan be live? It's already kind of boring by itself. But almost the entire rest of the album would be awesome! ESPECIALLY Mission.

• Like 2

Great song. Really hoping its the HYF representation on the tour. Think it will go over great, esp with the heavier live sound.

I agree with this. I'd almost ask for the full album to be played, but how boring would Tai Shan be live? It's already kind of boring by itself. But almost the entire rest of the album would be awesome! ESPECIALLY Mission.

Personally, I would love to see Tai Shan played, I don't think it would be boring at all. It's full of fascinating instrumentation. But as we all know, absolutely not going to happen lol