Who is the greatest person on this forum?

yyz211282

I did some tallying and number crunching.

Narpski is the greatest. Congrats Narp!

:clap:

:blush: aww shucks. There is greatness all over this board every day. A wonderful place indeed.. :)
  • Like 1

I'm sure everyone who was here back in the day will join me in nominating our resident Malk-man Geddyfan13, and his weird obsession with milk

anyone unfamiliar, can experience the start of the sensation here:

http://www.therushfo...lk#entry1311728

:blink:

:blink: ..?

:eh:

What the hell did I just read...

• Like 1

I'm sure everyone who was here back in the day will join me in nominating our resident Malk-man Geddyfan13, and his weird obsession with milk

anyone unfamiliar, can experience the start of the sensation here:

http://www.therushfo...lk#entry1311728

:blink: ..?

:eh:

What the hell did I just read...

:LOL: that was fun to read again. Kinda like visiting an old friend.

http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.12234290.5168/sticker,375x360.png

• Like 3

I honestly would have to say the admins for without them, there would be no TRF.

You are right.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank whomever (is it you 73?) who started this forum and keep it going and never ask us for a dime. TRF has brought me more enjoyment and laughter than I can tell anyone. And it contains the greatest group of human beings on the face of the earth as well!

So, from the heart :heart: :heart: :heart: , a very big and very sincere: THANK YOU!!!

I sure would love to buy 73 a drink (or as many as he wants) some day.

First of all, if you dig far enough, you will find the story of how TRF came to be...

i've shared MANY drinks with all 3 admins and most of the mods here...

LRF, I'm pretty sure the TRF origin story has ever been posted. That has been by design

For me it will always be Mike2112,. our esteemed admin stepped down, as it was his idea initially, but if not for 1-0-01-0-0-1 and Ghostgirl helping him it would have taken shape or form. GG gave me my member title almost immediately and it really has littel to do with my namesake song.

The three of them will never know, even though I probably tell them every time I see them, how much this place means to me. They had a profound effect on my life. It is said in your darkest hour you will find out who your friends are, that is truer than I could have ever believed.

I can say with 100% honesty that my life would not be what it is today without the three of them.

Much love as ALWAYS to you and your beautiful family. This place IS a life-changer, for so many of us, but your story is special. As I keep saying (ad nauseum I'm sure) I'm not here like I wish I could be, not nearly as often as I'd like, but reading this post makes me smile and makes my heart feel happy.

So many wonderful things have come from my joining TRF. Our friendship is one of the best of them, Belle, along with all of the amazing people I've had the opportunity to connect with because of this little corner of the interwebs. To say TRF has significantly changed my life is the understatement of the century. To name ONE person as "The Greatest Person On This Forum" is impossible and maybe a little unfair. The Rush Forum is the greatest. Let's just say that. :)

You guys is all awesomeness. :yes:

I've always said this board is what it is because of the people who hang out here, not the people who run it. Seeing some of the TRF Originals™ hanging out here again and mixing with all the newer peeps is a reminder of that

some of the TRF Originals™ should have special badge/title/Icon all their own! :yes: we're approaching a 10 year anniversary MILESTONE man !!! :D

:coy:

I thought of that too! But what's the cutoff point (joined when?) for being an Original™?

• Like 2

I honestly would have to say the admins for without them, there would be no TRF.

You are right.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank whomever (is it you 73?) who started this forum and keep it going and never ask us for a dime. TRF has brought me more enjoyment and laughter than I can tell anyone. And it contains the greatest group of human beings on the face of the earth as well!

So, from the heart :heart: :heart: :heart: , a very big and very sincere: THANK YOU!!!

First of all, if you dig far enough, you will find the story of how TRF came to be...

LRF, I'm pretty sure the TRF origin story has ever been posted. That has been by design

For me it will always be Mike2112,. our esteemed admin stepped down, as it was his idea initially, but if not for 1-0-01-0-0-1 and Ghostgirl helping him it would have taken shape or form. GG gave me my member title almost immediately and it really has littel to do with my namesake song.

The three of them will never know, even though I probably tell them every time I see them, how much this place means to me. They had a profound effect on my life. It is said in your darkest hour you will find out who your friends are, that is truer than I could have ever believed.

I can say with 100% honesty that my life would not be what it is today without the three of them.

Much love as ALWAYS to you and your beautiful family. This place IS a life-changer, for so many of us, but your story is special. As I keep saying (ad nauseum I'm sure) I'm not here like I wish I could be, not nearly as often as I'd like, but reading this post makes me smile and makes my heart feel happy.

So many wonderful things have come from my joining TRF. Our friendship is one of the best of them, Belle, along with all of the amazing people I've had the opportunity to connect with because of this little corner of the interwebs. To say TRF has significantly changed my life is the understatement of the century. To name ONE person as "The Greatest Person On This Forum" is impossible and maybe a little unfair. The Rush Forum is the greatest. Let's just say that. :)

I've always said this board is what it is because of the people who hang out here, not the people who run it. Seeing some of the TRF Originals™ hanging out here again and mixing with all the newer peeps is a reminder of that

some of the TRF Originals™ should have special badge/title/Icon all their own! :yes: we're approaching a 10 year anniversary MILESTONE man !!! :D

I thought of that too! But what's the cutoff point (joined when?) for being an Original™?

Can I be a New Original? Or do I have to settle for being a Thamesman?

• Like 1

You are right.

say... joined within the first two years? between R30 & Snakes & Arrows.

• Like 1

You are right.

March 11th 2007 should be the cutoff point.

:LOL:

You are right.

there used to be members numbers. i think i was #86. could do first 1000 to sign up ... :huh:

You are right.

Cool! I get to be an Original, then!

You are right.

there used to be members numbers. i think i was #86. could do first 1000 to sign up ... :huh:

I think a time span would be more fair than a member number. For instance, our lovely sullysue is member no. 1141 and I think anyone here would consider her one of the "Originals." She joined within the first year.

• Like 1

You are right.

I think a time span would be more fair than a member number. For instance, our lovely sullysue is member no. 1141 and I think anyone here would consider her one of the "Originals." She joined within the first year.

They broke the mold when I joined... 73 is way smarter than people give him credit

• Like 1

You are right.

Considering my first post was about S&A being recorded… I guess I'm part of the O- Crowd. :LOL:

• Like 3

You are right.

Considering my first post was about S&A being recorded… I guess I'm part of the O- Crowd. :LOL:

I'm in!! :7up: :P

• Like 1

The big-O?

:)