TRF members as Rush Album Ambassadors

RushBoingo

The question was asked, but did someone actually claim 2112??? This must be my album! I lived that period in Rush history. I was a fan since the first album of this up and coming Toronto band. With 2112, MY band hit the big time. This album is like the soundtrack of a certain era of my life. I listened to it ad nauseum and disappeared into the music. I understand the arguments for the other great lp's, but for me 2112 will always be the one! I must be the 2112 ambassador.

Is anyone else having problems here since the server move? this is the only subforum I can get. If i click onto anything else, all I get is a blank page that says Welcome to NGINX! (whatever that is :rage: ). I am in a panic. :scared:

All subforums are working for me..

And for me, too. Sorry to hear about this.

I am going to change my ambassadorship to Signals. So, watch out!! Remember The Weapon!!! :madra: :madra: :madra:

I'll be happy to take Hold Your Fire, then.

I'm keeping Hemispheres. The end.

Hey, Kenny!

What's up Blue! Funny... I've been away for a while and felt like my Ambassadorship for Hemispheres was in jeopardy! Haha

If you were away for a really extended period, I would be happy to take up that gauntlet. But no worries!

Try to get it away from Eagle. Be prepared to have a headache, since she threatened anyone who tried to get it away from her with this: :smash: :smash: :smash: .

Right. :D

• Like 1

Try to get it away from Eagle. Be prepared to have a headache, since she threatened anyone who tried to get it away from her with this: :smash: :smash: :smash: .

Right. :D

Haha...I forgot about this.

I'll be staying out of it, now... :unsure:

Just a reminder, I am currently the ambassador for both Power Windows, and A Show Of Hands at the moment. A Show of Hands is free to take if you have a good case.

I love Power Windows to death and unfortunately it's been taken since July ha ha. I'd do A Show of Hands but I hardly listen to it. May I co-ambassador?

As I think I've said before, I am prepared to defend Test for Echo. http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/k/knight-3414.gif http://netstorage.metrolyrics.com/albums/small/3065-rush-test-for-echo.jpg

Another Rush thing we have in common. I happen to think Test For Echo is for the most part a great album. I think I like about six or seven songs on that album. :)

Disk, this is a red letter day for us!! :)

• Like 1