TRF members as Rush Album Ambassadors

RushBoingo

Can I have Hemispheres? Or CA?

I'm taking Hemispheres and I'll fight anyone who tries to take it from me. :smash:

Here you go, Eagle. Waves asked for it first, but no one answered him. Then, you posted. You will see that's where I've been getting your :smash: from. :LOL:

• Like 1

I'm taking Hemispheres and I'll fight anyone who tries to take it from me. :smash:

Here you go, Eagle. Waves asked for it first, but no one answered him. Then, you posted. You will see that's where I've been getting your :smash: from. :LOL:

I believe I was prepared to fight and Eagle and I agreed to share Hemispheres.

I'll go to the death for this album if necessary. :madra:

• Like 1

:D We can certainly share. There's more than enough to go around.

• Like 1

Kenny you need to change your signature to include Eagle as Co-Ambassador as I have with troutman. It would be the :rush: thing to do.... :)
  • Like 1

Kenny you need to change your signature to include Eagle as Co-Ambassador as I have with troutman. It would be the :rush: thing to do.... :)

He has a signature? :LOL: I don't have them on, so I didn't know.

Turn them on. The speed is there for sure. You are missing alot in some cases. Mine especially.... :D

Turn them on. The speed is there for sure. You are missing alot in some cases. Mine especially.... :D

Missing a lot? If it's a bunch of pictures those annoy me.

Missing a lot? If it's a bunch of pictures those annoy me.

Suit yourself then... :)
  • Like 1

Can I take P/G?

Read back through the thread and see if somebody has it. Can't recall but I would doubt it... :)

Give me Presto. That poor album.....it's awesome though.

Mick

Seems we are co-ambassadors then. Surprise surprise!

You and Segue. Quite the Presto team. I will listen to Red Tide right now to celebrate your dual ambassadorship.

Red Tide really is an awesome catchy song. I liked it pretty much at first listen. Can't say that too often.... :haz:
  • Like 1

Give me Presto. That poor album.....it's awesome though.

Mick

Seems we are co-ambassadors then. Surprise surprise!

You and Segue. Quite the Presto team. I will listen to Red Tide right now to celebrate your dual ambassadorship.

Red Tide really is an awesome catchy song. I liked it pretty much at first listen. Can't say that too often.... :haz:

Me too.

And the red tide kisses the shore.......

• Like 1

For you, Segue....I know you love Chain Lightning.

:musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote: :musicnote:

I really do!

I am going to change my ambassadorship to Signals. So, watch out!! Remember The Weapon!!! :madra: :madra: :madra:

I'll be happy to take Hold Your Fire, then.

Hate to quote myself, but did anyone else have Hold Your Fire except Lorraine? I'm think that if so, they haven't been here recently enough to keep it. So it's mine! ;)

Done. ;)

• Like 2

Done. ;)

Thanks Kenny. :)

• Like 1

Done. ;)

She won't see it but she will be happy nonetheless. You are a good man Charlie Brown.... :ebert:
  • Like 1

Done. ;)

She won't see it but she will be happy nonetheless. You are a good man Charlie Brown.... :ebert:

Sigh. Okay, I might have to turn them on for that. :LOL:

• Like 1

Done. ;)

Sigh. Okay, I might have to turn them on for that. :LOL:

Please. Its awesome!!... :)
  • Like 1