What are you watching right now?

Maverick

The Seventies (2015)

Great documentary on TV programming of the decade and how it reflected as well as changed our society.  

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Just caught the last episode of The Offer on Paramount Plus.

Kind of cool, semi-fictionalized account of how The Godfather was made. With some interesting parallels to the Godfather itself.

I kind of wish my parents were around to see this. I'd love to ask them questions about just how much was real...

Shout out to Lou Ferigno for a small part as an enforcer. Good to see him, not too angry.

• Like 2

The old man on Hulu. The elderly dude kicks ass

Watched first episode of Yellowstone on peacock. Really thought it sucked.

I watched all of the first season of killing it on peacock. It had a few funny moments but was weak.

Gonna watch the new Beavis and butthead!

On 6/24/2022 at 4:36 PM, invisible airwave said:

The Enforcer on HBO Max

This and Sudden Impact are the only Dirty Harry movies I haven't seen in entirety and they're expiring at month's end.  I've seen parts of SI on basic cable years ago but not the whole thing.

Love love love the DH series.

• Like 1

That Hamilton Woman, featuring the great Laurence Olivier portraying the hero Lord Admiral Horatio Nelson!

I'm 15-20 minutes from finishing Room on Showtime.  Good movie but I was not prepared for how depressing and emotionally draining it is.  Not as depressing as Schindler's List and American History X but not something I'm anxious to go through again.

Edited by invisible airwave

40 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

George Carlin`s American Dream. :notworthy:

Great HBO documentary.  They got a new one this weekend I plan on watching about Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward.  It's multi part like that recent Mia Farrow one they did in 6 installments.

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

Expedition with Steve Backshal:  Kyrgyzstan: Expedition Mountain Ghost

Way up the mountains, looking for the elusive snow leopard.  The camera shots of those majestic mountains are stunning, and the shots from the edges of those cliffs are making me queasy!!